Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not. people are overreacting, as usual. i mean, he's not really great in anything he's done so far, but i don't see what's wrong with him doing acting projects on the side. the more he does the better he'll get at it.

Not always true slyvestor Stallone has been in over 70 movies and still can't act for shit

Not always true slyvestor Stallone has been in over 70 movies and still can't act for shit

He's a good writer/director though.

I would probably have watched even if Billie wasn't in it. Yeah Billie is not the best actor (especially in this is 40) but I squealed like a little school girl while watching Nurse Jackie and the Ghost tv show..

Not sure whether I'll watch it or not. I have feeling he's just going to be in one little bit of it and I'm not gonna pay $9.50 to watch Billie on a screen for 5 minutes. Like someone else said, I'll probably youtube it.

I think hes a good actor tbh I was impressed with Nurse Jackie, cos its not his main skill he does pretty well. I'm looking forward to this.

Eh, sorry, not my type of movie. I won't even watch it for the Billie parts. :P

I'll watch it for Billie's parts :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I'll watch it for Billie's parts :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I dunno if I'm so dirty-minded or you actually meant what I think you meant.... :ermm:

Oh my god at first I was like "They look like lovers singing a duet" :lol: That whole clip is so precious. I've never seen it before, and Mike and Tre are in it too! What kind of show is that? They weren't even playing characters, the family was just *casually friends with Green Day* ahhaa. And hearing Tre say "We have to play outside" oh my god he sounded like a little kid! I think Billie's alright at acting. His little toothy grin is lovely :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad :D, always good for another person to see that amazingness. It was "The Chris Isaak Show", a sitcom starring the singer Chris Isaak where he played a fictionalized version of himself. I guess Green Day were doing the same thing with their cameo.

If he's on just for five minutes I don't think I'll watch it at the cinema. I'll wait to watch it online somewhere, at least just for his part! :D

The film doesn't sound very interesting.

Wow! This's really cool and the plot intrigues me.We know nothing about the role of Dennis? anything?

Wow! This's really cool and the plot intrigues me.We know nothing about the role of Dennis? anything?

From the script on page 2 we know that he is champion at breaking glass with the heel of his foot. Other than that, Dennis is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.. :P

Imagine if this is just a "cover up" and is gonna be the American Idiot musical. Remember what George Lucas did for Star Wars, he named it "Blue Moon." Just a theory.

Tom Cruise, the list goes on :P

Should be pretty cool to see! I think it's great that Billie Joe's pursuing other hobbies outside of the Green Day world, especially after the last year or so.

Should be pretty cool to see! I think it's great that Billie Joe's pursuing other hobbies outside of the Green Day world, especially after the last year or so.

I wish I could pursue hobbies that pay me thousands of dollars for contributing to the cringe-worthiness of a movie scene :P

I joke. It's just fun to make fun of the guy. I'm interested to see whatever he's done.

Also, I wouldn't be too quick to judge a boring plot summary. Some of the most exciting plot summaries make for the worst movies ever, and vice versa. Most shitty action films have intriguing plot summaries. And then I always use The Descendants as an example of a movie that I would never see on paper (about Hawaiian real estate and land inheritance) but was one of the most moving films I've seen.

I don't know, sounds like it could possibly be an interesting movie. I'll watch it anyway just for Billie either way, though. Why does everyone think his acting sucks!:mad: No, he's not Academy Award material, but he's not a bad actor. He's better on stage for sure, doing something live like St. Jimmy, but his movie/TV show appearances are not complete trash like everyone seems to be saying.

Well at least he's not playing himself.

Idk guys. I feel like he thinks he's a disney star who's discontent with just singing so now he's acting.

Archived