Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

desertrose

Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

689 posts in this topic

If it's true he finished his parts already, DAMN he's good!! :toocool:

If it's true he finished his parts already, DAMN he's good!! :toocool:

Or he doesn't have many scenes.

he's a main character, he's bound to have a lot of scenes.

most likely scenario is he went home between filming,

How dyou know that he's a main character ? Leighton is, but BJ just played his boyfriend... is it said in the summary of the film ?

How dyou know that he's a main character ? Leighton is, but BJ just played his boyfriend... is it said in the summary of the film ?

it's on their Facebook page

it's on their Facebook page

Thx !

I was afraid someone would say this :tired:

I rather to believe otherwise :ermm:

omfg guys seriously how many times.

billie joe has a lead role. he is a main character. he has tonnes of scenes. he has gone home in between filming (most actors do this for films as it's a long-ass process and who the fuck wouldn't go visit their family in between scenes).

omfg guys seriously how many times.

billie joe has a lead role. he is a main character. he has tonnes of scenes. he has gone home in between filming (most actors do this for films as it's a long-ass process and who the fuck wouldn't go visit their family in between scenes).

Alright, no need to get upset... :ermm:

I know people said he's one of the lead roles, but there's not so much info about it. It's not that I don't believe on what has been said but we don't know everything about the movie; so that's why I said I hope he has a lot to do in it.

i wasn't upset i forgot the 'lol' emot at the end of the first sentence :) i just find it funny that people are getting so worked up over it. if he's in a tonne of scenes, great. if not, we still get to see him in a film playing a fairly important role.

Or he could have shot his scenes already, it doesn't mean he doesn't have a 'main' part. Most indie films get things done quickly. Being the boyfriend of the main character is a big role, but we also know that the film isn't about their relationship so much as the story with the boy, so there's no saying he will be in the film THAT much.

This!

I think his role in the movie it's gonna be short, maybe the story between them it's gonna be really quick but he's still main character, the only way to know that is waiting till we see the movie :happy:

The first to know when it comes out tell us ok ?

And the first who has a link to see it on stream.

Or he could have shot his scenes already, it doesn't mean he doesn't have a 'main' part. Most indie films get things done quickly. Being the boyfriend of the main character is a big role, but we also know that the film isn't about their relationship so much as the story with the boy, so there's no saying he will be in the film THAT much.

Or all his scenes could get cut in editing. :( But we won't actually know until it comes out.

It really surprises me that Billie was cast for this role, I mean I really doubt he just took it among himself to audition for it. He was clearly intended for this role, but why when he's had so little acting opportunities compared to others? It just seems odd to me that they had him in mind to play this part.

It really surprises me that Billie was cast for this role, I mean I really doubt he just took it among himself to audition for it. He was clearly intended for this role, but why when he's had so little acting opportunities compared to others? It just seems odd to me that they had him in mind to play this part.

Its a low budget film & his name alone will bring $$$ - look how many people watched this is 40 just because he was in it.

1 person likes this

^^true. I mean, I watched that crazy animated Manson movie just cause his voice was in it.

Its a low budget film & his name alone will bring $$$ - look how many people watched this is 40 just because he was in it.

I didn't think abnout it, maybe that's why they took him for the film.

Billie in a low budget movie will surely help to attract people to watch the movie in question. In the other hand, Billie Joe wants to act. He did some small roles in the past, but he seems to have got a big bug bite for acting since his participation in American Idiot on Broadway. No matter if we like or not his acting skills and if he wants to act, then we should respect his decision for acting in whatever production he decides to participate.

1 person likes this

... but he seems to have got a big bug bite for acting since his participation in American Idiot on Broadway.

That's true, yeah..

Twill be nice to see Billie on the big oulde screen. Hope it makes it over here now

I am so exited to see this movie because Leighton Meester is one of my favorite artists and Billie Joe is the best singer in the world.

Does anyone know whether this movie is going to be on iin german cinemas.

Please let me know. :dance:

OH GOOD GOD HE LOOKS PERF