Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

THATS WHAT I MEANT THE FIRST TIME YOU SHIT. in Haunted, his character dies on screen. mongo.

ugh you're such a pain in the poop.

Somebody shared that with me today... I just had to share it with you also.

Really though... it is possibly going to be a good movie.... have to wait and see it before judging.

Do not believe that Green Day is gonna quit... one should always have good hopes for others, even if they post naughty (photoshopped?)pictures without the consent of the individuals that are shown in them....

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not believe that Green Day is gonna quit... one should always have good hopes for others, even if they post naughty (photoshopped?)pictures without the consent of the individuals that are shown in them....

What pictures?

i'm assuming Ceadaghs signature :P

Oh I thought they meant Green Day did :lol:, you're right and never mind then.

Oh I thought they meant Green Day did :lol:, you're right and never mind then.

Sometimes I write in a confusing manner...

Spinelli is correct though.

I don't get why people are being weird about the age difference thing...the actress is 26 or 27 right? I don't remember anyone batting an eyelid about any of Tre's (real) millions of girlfriends who are that age and younger.

Also Billie's shitty acting isn't what's gonna ruin this movie it's the movie itself. Jesus christ that plot summary has me poking out my own eyes with forks. Why Billie, why?!?! Sounds like a movie Jennifer Lopez would be in...help.

^ What has something to do the age of Tré's girlfriends with this anyway? You're mixing up their private life with something solely professional. I don't think it's a good example to try to "explain" why people consider the age thing a problem. Which is not, is a movie: it's not real life. But they just don't like it and that's it. They don't need to give a reason. To me it's more like they're actually jealous :lol: of that girl being so young, having the opportunity to work with him. I don't remember people having the same complaints about Nurse Jackie, where the actress is almost 10 years older than Billie. So what's the deal?

I like that Billie's gonna be in it, that's why I'm really excited about it. Other people may not like it... what to do? Leave them alone.

^ What has something to do the age of Tré's girlfriends with this anyway? You're mixing up their private life with something solely professional. I don't think it's a good example to try to "explain" why people consider the age thing a problem. Which is not, is a movie: it's not real life. But they just don't like it and that's it. They don't need to give a reason. To me it's more like they're actually jealous :lol: of that girl being so young, having the opportunity to work with him. I don't remember people having the same complaints about Nurse Jackie, where the actress is almost 10 years older than Billie. So what's the deal?

No...no no, you're completely missing the point.

The point is that it's dumb to complain about age being a factor at all, whether that be in a movie or in real life. It's exactly the same as saying "well he's black and she's white, I don't think they should be in a relationship". There is no good reason for them to dislike it.

No...no no, you're completely missing the point.

The point is that it's dumb to complain about age being a factor at all, whether that be in a movie or in real life. It's exactly the same as saying "well he's black and she's white, I don't think they should be in a relationship". There is no good reason for them to dislike it.

Oh, ok.

I thought we were all talking about the movie itself and not about the problems people have as for... everything. Apparently :ermm:

jfc can we stop the bitching about the age thing already? GOD. Billie's gonna star in a fuck-off boring movie, we're all excited, yay!

THIS.

I just simply don't care... I'm such a bad fan y'know? :mellow: Stop the age thing, tho.

I hope this will actually be a bigger role than some of his previous acting.

He plays Dennis the main characters boyfriend so maybe he will have a pretty big role

earlier today they were filming

Emily Westaby ‏@Westaby 6h

@olv Like Sunday, Like Rain with Leighton Meester filming right now at 63rd & CPW in NYC.

but apparently Billie isn't in NYC anymore...he's in Cali according to the geo-tag thing in his last pic on Instagram...

but apparently Billie isn't in NYC anymore...he's in Cali according to the geo-tag thing in his last pic on Instagram...

He doesn't have to be on set all the time if he's not in the scenes they're shooting. Hell, he might have already finished his scenes.

Even if you are MALE... "chick flicks" might be good for you to be watching if you ever want to get to know the workings of the female mind so as to stay out of trouble.

I don't like the title, sounds like a chick flick, but I will watch for Billie anyway.

This is what I am responding to by the way...

Even if you are MALE... "chick flicks" might be good for you to be watching if you ever want to get to know the workings of the female mind so as to stay out of trouble.

ummm. no. my brain does not work like a chick flick movie. :mellow:

Yeah, in case any guys actually took that seriously, chick flicks are definitely not an accurate reflection of women. :lol:

I assumed Billie has finished already, he won't be in all the scenes with Leighton (or whatever her name is, not sure if I even got that right!).

Archived