Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haunted, he was already dead. Nurse Jackie, he died there and then. poor baby Billie :cry:

To Ceadog's face.

Aw Billie. :cry:

Well, I actually don't understand why everybody is seeing a problem in the fact Billie Joe is playing a boyfriend of a person 14 years younger than he is. After all, he doesn't look his age ( for me..). ;):creep:

Although I'd like to know how old his character is, because Billie can't be considered as a person in his mid-twenties anyway.

I don't know why I'm always laughing my ass off when I watch Haunted. His face maybe... or seeing him playing... :D

I also laugh every time I see Billie acting. I just can't take him seriously. :lol: So I really can't wait to watch this one.

Well, I actually don't understand why everybody is seeing a problem in the fact Billie Joe is playing a boyfriend of a person 14 years younger than he is. After all, he doesn't look his age ( for me..). ;):creep:

Although I'd like to know how old his character is, because Billie can't be considered as a person in his mid-twenties anyway.

Plus I'm 14 years younger than him, so there's definitely nothing wrong with it :D

I also laugh every time I see Billie acting. I just can't take him seriously. :lol: So I really can't wait to watch this one.

We are sadistic :D

And right firecracker Lell, it's both... poor BJ !

Please put the link of the film in streaming as soon as it comes out huh ? I don't wanna miss it and I can't go to the cine..

THX

Haunted, he was already dead. Nurse Jackie, he died there and then. poor baby billie :cry:

Well, for me it was a bit funny that he was dying or he was playing a ghost.

I actually think that Billie's acting would be okay if he was familiar with the people around him. I remember reading this interview with the makers of 'Broadway Idiot' and they mention how he (and Adrienne) would actually bring cookies and stuff to the cast and how they were like a family to him and I think that is why he was a great St. Jimmy and had such great chemistry with the other cast members.

Justin started off as an actor tho on the mickey mouse club

yeah but i wouldnt consider that part of justin's 'major' films. id consider jt's mickey mouse club days in the same category as billie joe's little tv cameos.

The one liners in all his movies so far were just meh :dry: ....hope they give him a little more depth this time around.

I really don't think age is of concern when it comes to making movies, to be honest. And hes only 14 years older than her (I think I read previously) that's nothing.

In a movie, it's probably easier to overlook, but were this real life, heads would turn and you can't act like they wouldn't. It's at least kind of weird to have that kind of an age gap.

It's not like there's anything wrong with age difference in the first place. :rolleyes:

Would you be saying that if she was 14 and Billie was 28?

In a movie, it's probably easier to overlook, but were this real life, heads would turn and you can't act like they wouldn't. It's at least kind of weird to have that kind of an age gap.

Would you be saying that if she was 14 and Billie was 28?

Actually if you are older, like if you are 20 or more such an age gap isn't that much of a problem. If we compare a 14 year old to a person already working - yes, it's unreal. But in a so-called "adult" world I don't think anyone would make much ado about actually nothing. That's my point of view.

In the film I highly doubt Billie's character is supposed to be Billie's actual age, he's probably supposed to be older than her, but otherwise no specified age.

then that's their problem. age shouldn't be an issue. period. don't even get me started.

me and my partner are 17 years apart. go ahead.

Archived