Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now THIS should be interesting, haha.

i mean that in every good way possible, really. i thought he was pretty funny in 'this is 40'.

but for some reason i just can't take him seriously as an actor (i know that sounds bad, sorry) but maybe that's because he's always ever been the frontman of my favourite band.

but i'm glad he's branching out :)

Ugh.. Why? No offense, but from I've seen of Billie, he can't really act professionally. And isn't he a bit old to be playing someone who's supposedly Leighton Meester's boyfriend?

Ugh.. Why? No offense, but from I've seen of Billie, he can't really act professionally. And isn't he a bit old to be playing someone who's supposedly Leighton Meester's boyfriend?

I really don't think age is of concern when it comes to making movies, to be honest. And hes only 14 years older than her (I think I read previously) that's nothing.

i'm no against age differences, my other half is 6 years older, but leighton & billie look like they're from different generations :lol: ... which they kind of are.

he's not twice her age

only 14 years older than her

:P

@DebraMessing: "Me & Billie Joe Armstong playing on set! #likesundaylikerain #GreenDay #coolcast http://say.ly/kUd6L7Y"

proxy.jpg?t=HBg1aHR0cDovL21lZGlhMi53aG9z

The female actress name didn't ring any bells with me, but if this is her picture, I guess she looks older than she is, and as we all know Billie looks younger. It doesn't look like there's much of an age gap at all!!!

The female actress name didn't ring any bells with me, but if this is her picture, I guess she looks older than she is, and as we all know Billie looks younger. It doesn't look like there's much of an age gap at all!!!

that's not Leighton :lol: that's Debra Messing, from 'Will & Grace'. @DebraMessing: "Me & Billie Joe Armstrong playing on set!"

THIS is Leighton.

leightonmeester300.jpg

She's a thousand times more beautiful when she doesn't wear glittery dresses and make up. (talkin about Leighton, not Deba, huh)

tbh i don't like her at all, every role i've seen her in is so type-cast, she plays a bitch in just about anything i see her do. i know that doesn't make her a bitch at all, but eh i just can't get on with her.

but yeah uhm anyway any idea when it's due out because i need to see this so much i really hope he gets a big part, which i'm assuming he will considering he's dating the main character. I AM EXCITE.

ceadagh, that already happened remember.

also WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR SIGNATURE YOU FUCKIN WEIRDO

I meant properly die, not him playing a corpse :P

Thank Jizz and Ola :D

ceadagh, that already happened remember.

also WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR SIGNATURE YOU FUCKIN WEIRDO

I'm simply ignoring his signature so I wouldn't freak the fuck out every time. :whistle

WHAT IS IT TELL MEH

that's not Leighton :lol: that's Debra Messing, from 'Will & Grace'. @DebraMessing: "Me & Billie Joe Armstrong playing on set!"

THIS is Leighton.

leightonmeester300.jpg

Whoops !! Guess I should read stuff more carefully. Oh well, what's more believable, Billie Joe being the boyfriend of a nearly 30 yr old, or Angelina Jolie being the mother of Colin Farrell (Alexander) ???] she's only 1 year older than him. btw]

you mean if HE died on screen, not his character? well tbh i will stab you.

I'm simply ignoring his signature so I wouldn't freak the fuck out every time. :whistle

WHAT IS IT TELL MEH

http://i.imgur.com/aO8u11G.jpg

i'm blocking his sig now too because omfg

Whoops !! Guess I should read stuff more carefully. Oh well, what's more believable, Billie Joe being the boyfriend of a nearly 30 yr old, or Angelina Jolie being the mother of Colin Farrell (Alexander) ???] she's only 1 year older than him. btw]

none of the above is remotely believable :lol: whatever, i'm just happy for billie getting more acting work. who knows, if GD ever pack it in (i hope this never happens ok), he'll swap to acting as his main career choice? :P

Me and Ceri wouldn't leave you alive, I swear.

I meant his character dying onscreen, as in you actually see him playing a dying person :P

Mission accomplished :D

THATS WHAT I MEANT THE FIRST TIME YOU SHIT. in Haunted, his character dies on screen. mongo.

ugh you're such a pain in the poop.

THATS WHAT I MEANT THE FIRST TIME YOU SHIT. in Haunted, his character dies on screen. mongo.

ugh you're such a pain in the poop.

I thought you were referring to Nurse Jackie, never even heard of this Haunted thing.

I'm really excited about this!! I think Billie will do okay actingwise, he seems to have gotten better over the years. Also, a good director can actually perform miracles with inexperienced actors if he or she makes them feel comfortable enough to push their own boundaries.

I don't know why I'm always laughing my ass off when I watch Haunted. His face maybe... or seeing him playing... :D

Pfft, he doesn't die in that either :rolleyes:

Don't you dare you little shit. :dry:

I don't know why I'm always laughing my ass off when I watch Haunted. His face maybe... or seeing him playing... :D

Or maybe both. :D

Archived