Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly thought the movie would be kinda mediocre, but the trailer really caught my attention and I'm really excited to see it! That kid is a damn good actor!

I honestly thought the movie would be kinda mediocre, but the trailer really caught my attention and I'm really excited to see it! That kid is a damn good actor!

Better actor than Billie Joe :P

Oh, Really? Billie Joe Armstrong Is Now an Actor or Something ..emphasis on the "or something."

http://www.sfweekly.com/shookdown/2015/02/04/billie-joe-armstrong-is-now-an-actor-or-something

I was just about to post this article when I saw you already did. Sheesh they are really harsh and critical of the movie. Not just Billie but all the actors and the movie in general. I will see it anyway because it looks like a good story. I love the friendship between the woman and the kid. She almost becomes like his mother since his parents don't care about him.

• 4 weeks later...

Post-“Gossip Girl,” Meester relocated to Los Angeles, married “The OC” actor Adam Brody, and returned to making movies, including the upcoming “Like Sunday, Like Rain” with Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong.

“He is one of the nicest, most centered people I’ve ever met, and he plays my ex-boyfriend, who’s a sign of my immature past,” she says of her co-star, adding that they never once discussed songwriting on set. “We talked about acting instead, because he is quite good!”

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sanfrancisco/leighton-meester-moves-back-to-music/Content?oid=2921911

PILOT AT THE MOVIES: Spring movies 2015:

* "Like Sunday, Like Rain" (March 24) - Green Day rocker Billie Joe Armstrong makes his dramatic debut co-starring with Leighton Meester (Gossip Girls). A struggling musician takes a job nannying a wealthy but troubled 12-year-old musical prodigy, but faces issues of her own. A nicely-penned story of discovery and acceptance, this is one I'm really looking forward to.

http://www.stormlakepilottribune.com/story/2171493.html

HuffPost Live @HuffPostLive 54 minutes ago

TUESDAY: Actor & director Frank Whaley comes on @HuffPostLive to discuss directing "Like Sunday, Like Rain"

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/director-frank-whaley-like-sunday-like-rain-interview-/54ece34d2b8c2a9559000ccc

Coming Up Tues 1:00 pm
WATCH: 'Like Sunday, Like Rain' Director Frank Whaley
Actor Frank Whaley, known for his roles in iconic films like "Pulp Fiction" and "Field of Dreams," joins us to discuss writing and directing "Like Sunday, Like Rain," which hits theaters March 13.

Not a movie release well-suited for a person with ADD.

Will it be out on DVD soon? I feel obliged to watch it for good measure, but I can't pretend that I'm excited about it anymore, that's so 2013

Not a movie release well-suited for a person with ADD.

Will it be out on DVD soon? I feel obliged to watch it for good measure, but I can't pretend that I'm excited about it anymore, that's so 2013

I read somewhere where it was to be released on DVD on April 21st. Don't know how accurate that is though.

I read somewhere where it was to be released on DVD on April 21st. Don't know how accurate that is though.

I hope that's right.

Do you have Amazon Prime? You might just be able to rent it.

Once again I have no idea - I have sent the link to hubby as that is my birthday :toocool:

Once again I have no idea - I have sent the link to hubby as that is my birthday :toocool:

Yeah!!! Now I can plan your party!!! Why didn't you tell hubby that a trip to the RRHoF induction ceremony would have been a great present.

Yeah!!! Now I can plan your party!!! Why didn't you tell hubby that a trip to the RRHoF induction ceremony would have been a great present.

$40 DVD - $4,000 trip ;)

$40 DVD - $4,000 trip ;)

But you are worth it.

Amazon Prime is a service by amazon where you pay a yearly fee. I honeslty don't remember what it is. I think it was about $150 US for the year. But with it, you get alot of benefits. Off the top of my head, I can think of free movie streaming and free 2 day shipping on all orders. I make up my money and then some, every year. So, if I can't find a theater with it, I can stream it to celebrate your birthday.

Archived