Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

He's in the damn movie and his name was still spelled wrong...what the hell?! Anyway, I couldn't help but cringe a little bit during Billie's parts...definitely still needs to work on his acting. lol But, he seemed like he did a pretty decent job. Not sure if i'll watch the film, but i'm happy he had this opportunity.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol he looks so young that he's dating a girl 15 years younger in the movie :lol:

I noticed the same thing :lol: he is literally the only 42 year old man that can somehow still look 30. What a nut.

And to those commenting on his forced acting...have we learned nothing in the last 5 years? It's not exactly a surprise - but he tries his darned best and that's adorable.

Won't even try to sit through this because I know that I will die of secondhand embarrasement from Billie's 'acting'.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a new trailer at Indie Wire.

Its the official trailer, and they spelled his name right.

The article says it hits theaters on March 13 and VOD Digital HD on April 21.

Does this include all theaters of just selected few?

The article says it hits theaters on March 13 and VOD Digital HD on April 21.

Does this include all theaters of just selected few?

Most likely just select theaters, mostly in bigger cities.

There's even less of Billie in this trailer than the first one, and his scenes appear to be even more irrelevant :lol:

Most likely just select theaters, mostly in bigger cities.

There's even less of Billie in this trailer than the first one, and his scenes appear to be even more irrelevant :lol:

I think his character is only there to barg in at unexpected moments for the child actor and costars to see how much of a dick he is and what a toubling love life the lead actress' character has in order for the child and others to sympathise with her and such and so on etcetera etcetera yaddy yaddy cliché cliché...

I'm sure that's why there's so little of him in the trailers and the movie in general... But hey, he's gotta start somewhere though. We can't expect him to give an Oscar perfomance his first movie, right? Hopefully he'll get the hang of it, he is a perfomer after all!!

This doesn't look very promising, but I do see myself driving to Columbus to see it. I'll pay for anything that man is in.

This doesn't look very promising, but I do see myself driving to Columbus to see it. I'll pay for anything that man is in.

He is apparently only in it for about 10 minutes and it is being released to on demand in April. So, it may not be worth the theater visit.

Its bad I know but the chances of me seeing this anytime soon are low so I am seeing if my daughter can get a pirate copy in thailand next week ;)

It's supposed to be released to on demand in April. I don't know if you get it over there

It's supposed to be released to on demand in April. I don't know if you get it over there

I am not sure what that means.

I am not sure what that means.

I have u verse tv, which is tv provided by at&t. Verizon v er sion is called fios. It is Internet TV. with on demand they have different tv shows and movies that you can watch anytime you want

I have u verse tv, which is tv provided by at&t. Verizon v er sion is called fios. It is Internet TV. with on demand they have different tv shows and movies that you can watch anytime you want

Oh madeby I could get it through foxtel then. Doubt it though.

Archived