Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

''Fuck that shit called age'', BJ why do you look so yound I don't understand.

Oh and also I'm excited for this.

Where did you find this ?

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone knows where this pictures come from? maybe there are more around the web ( and i don't mean the ones from the set that we saw months ago)

Couple of photos from this have emerged

orrv9y.jpg

wverz7.jpg

I just melted into a puddel of goo. OMG

I'm extremely excited :runaround:

I just hope he's character is really a shitty boyfriend just like Billie said, can't wait to see it! :lol:

BJ why do you look so yound I don't understand.

Because he is a vampire. He contributed to the Twilight soundtrack to make a point.

Couple of photos from this have emerged

orrv9y.jpg

wverz7.jpg

I am literally a screaming puddle of goo and emotions. MY GOD HE LOOKS SO FAB.

Billie. :wub:

So is this coming out in theaters or...?

It sounds like the sort of movie to make the rounds at film festivals, and maybe play at art theaters (of which there are several kinda-sorta near me - I took the Metro down to D.C. to see Killer Joe when it was out in theaters [on a related note: please don't start a riot about the Oscars]). I'm not even sure if you'll be able to buy a DVD through Amazon (although DVDs of the film will probably be pressed, at least to be sold through the film's official site, if there is one). Then again, Escape from Tomorrow (the film that was secretly shot at Walt Disney World) is getting a DVD release, and IS getting sold through Amazon and even Barnes & Noble, so there's hope for this one!

Why would it not get a dvd release?

I said it probably would get a DVD release - the reason I said otherwise is because some films simply do not come out on DVD (I doubt I was the only one wondering if Escape from Tomorrow would see a physical home video release, due to possibly pushing Disney to actually taking action against the film).

Why would it not get a dvd release?

I said it probably would get a DVD release - the reason I said otherwise is because some films simply do not come out on DVD (I doubt I was the only one wondering if Escape from Tomorrow would see a physical home video release, due to possibly pushing Disney to actually taking action against the film).

What films havent been released on dvd?

Aside from older films, all (or virtually all) MAJOR films get DVD releases. However, I suspect that some indie films (and probably a lot of no-budget films) don't get a DVD release.

For a case of a film that hasn't been released on DVD: Twice Upon a Time. It's an animated film released in 1983 that has only been released on LaserDisc and VHS (and even then only in a full-screen, shortened, bowdlerized form). The film was produced by GEORGE FUCKING LUCAS (y'know, the guy behind American Graffiti and Star Wars?) It's a cult classic, and many, many cult classics get some form of DVD release - this one hasn't, and is unlikely to get one (at least anytime soon - it's complicated, but it involves the issue of the squeaky-clean version, and the version that has a few PG-level profanities like "shit" and "asshole"). There are even a couple of Humphrey Bogart films that haven't seen ANY sort of home video release, including VHS (although those films may not even exist anymore). Even some incomplete films get home video releases, while complete ones don't (Heart Like a Hand Grenade, anyone?)

Twice Upon A Time owners went out of business and hasnt sold the rights so thats why

Alot of old old movies simply dont exsist anymore as studios back in the 20's-60's didnt really take care of stuff and some studios stores their film masters at a warehouse that caught on fire losing ALOT of films so some films havent been re released onto dvd or blu ray cause some film studios only have a 2nd-3rd-4th generation vhs dub and figure theres no use as doing a film restore on a crappy vhs dub to do a dvd is useless unless people really bombarb them with emails about the films

As for HLAHG that to me has more to do with the band and the powers that be decision...

My company has a contract with WB and Disney and I can say WB lost alot of films from their early years due to fire now all studios (movies music etc) are all more protective and do stuff to back up copies but in the early days they werent thinking of making back up copies and such as home media didnt exsist in those days

The film will probably have a limited theater release and will more than likely be available On Demand before any other format.

Twice Upon A Time owners went out of business and hasnt sold the rights so thats why

Alot of old old movies simply dont exsist anymore as studios back in the 20's-60's didnt really take care of stuff and some studios stores their film masters at a warehouse that caught on fire losing ALOT of films so some films havent been re released onto dvd or blu ray cause some film studios only have a 2nd-3rd-4th generation vhs dub and figure theres no use as doing a film restore on a crappy vhs dub to do a dvd is useless unless people really bombarb them with emails about the films

As for HLAHG that to me has more to do with the band and the powers that be decision...

My company has a contract with WB and Disney and I can say WB lost alot of films from their early years due to fire now all studios (movies music etc) are all more protective and do stuff to back up copies but in the early days they werent thinking of making back up copies and such as home media didnt exsist in those days

It's really a shame, but you really can't blame 'em too much - nitrate film is EXTREMELY flammable.

If they go to the festival route theres a good chance a studio could buy it like a Searchlight or a Weinstein Company or LionsGate etc as they always have reps scouting festivals studios will usually bid on all the movies

If they do the festivals and still get passed over it may not be that good

It's really a shame, but you really can't blame 'em too much - nitrate film is EXTREMELY flammable.

Yeah it seems stupid NOW but then you gotta look at it as in the 1940's I doubt many of them would be going "man 40 years from now they will have the movies on a little plastic disc and the tvs will be in color and flat as a piece of paper" plus the costs of making duplicates just for the hell of it would be high so its just sucks

Id take twice upon a time on laserdisc any day hell any movie as laserdiscs was the best format for home viewing the public will get as its the only format that had ZERO compression on video or audio

Archived