Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god I didn't realize his role was that big :lol:, and I don't know why seeing him on a poster like that amuses me so much but it does. This is going to be great.

Wow, seems like he's playing a major role in the movie! I actually can't wait to watch it someday.

Is his role really that big? Or is it that he's well-known enough to get his name on the poster? :confused: I mean, I don't know for sure. I certainly hope it is indicating a large role (I'm remembering how actors have won supporting Oscar awards when they have 10-15 minutes of screen time total). Still, can't wait to see this! :happy:

At this point I refuse to believe this film exists, and will continue to do so until I see it myself.

At this point I refuse to believe this film exists, and will continue to do so until I see it myself.

You're actually going to subject yourself to this?

Is his role really that big? Or is it that he's well-known enough to get his name on the poster? :confused: I mean, I don't know for sure. I certainly hope it is indicating a large role (I'm remembering how actors have won supporting Oscar awards when they have 10-15 minutes of screen time total). Still, can't wait to see this! :happy:

:lol: at the thought of Billie winning Best Supporting Actor. If nothing else, that acceptance speech would be a thing of legend. He'd probably "y'know" himself out of time and be played off before actually saying anything.

You're actually going to subject yourself to this?

Call it morbid curiosity, I guess.

Call it morbid curiosity, I guess.

Sort of like whenever "Wild One" comes up on shuffle and you're tempted to listen. "It can't possibly be as bad as I remem—oh Jesus fucking hell."

Sort of like whenever "Wild One" comes up on shuffle and you're tempted to listen. "It can't possibly be as bad as I remem—oh Jesus fucking hell."

Not really, I deleted that a long time ago :lol:

:lol: at the thought of Billie winning Best Supporting Actor. If nothing else, that acceptance speech would be a thing of legend. He'd probably "y'know" himself out of time and be played off before actually saying anything.

Oh no, I didn't even consider that! :lol: I just meant that b/c he's well-known, his name gets put on the poster, regardless of the size of his role. (But yeah, I'd love to see that! :woot: )

Not really, I deleted that a long time ago :lol:

I wish I could bring myself to do that, but I'm a completist. :P

If Billie ever wins an Oscar (for an acting role) I will get a tattoo on my ass saying property of Nickelback. Come on people.

10453994_242083132655419_1959083635_n.jp

greendaypride

3 hours ago

I got this from sabrinah machado who liked my art on @19nimrod_97 she also gave me billie joe's real sites with his spoken text and notes on it! Now i know what his going to say in his scene(s). Preciouuusss #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #mikedirnt #trecool #punkrock #rocknroll #punk #idiotnation #grunge#softgrunge #likesundaylikerain

10472009_319849201504148_651673126_n.jpg

greendaypride
3 hours ago
'Read caption on the last picture' #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #mikedirnt #trecool #punkrock #likesundaylikerain #rocknroll #punk #idiotnation #grunge#softgrunge

If Billie ever wins an Oscar (for an acting role) I will get a tattoo on my ass saying property of Nickelback. Come on people.

Oh no, you misunderstand me—in no universe would I ever make that suggestion seriously. :lol:

Yeah, the poster has a picture that's already out there, but at least they got his name the right way :ga:

I'm so excited about it, I wanna see a trailer too -not really, but the actual movie :runaround: And more pictures like those, OMG he's so cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just need this already okay it needs to just come out so I can go see it (obv dragging Josh HAH) and just fangirl like a prat

I just need this already okay it needs to just come out so I can go see it (obv dragging Josh HAH) and just fangirl like a prat

One B-list actress and a washed up rock star? This has straight to DVD written all over it :P

Billie's a shit actor, he's proved it over and over again.

This is going to be hilarious.

Billie's a shit actor, he's proved it over and over again.

This is going to be hilarious.

"Go ahead punk. Y'know. Make my day or whatever."

I'm just going to pretend like kerrang tribute album that this isn't a thing and never was

Yeah its cool he's doing it but ?????

Archived