Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I don't know of him doing any drugs harder than LSD ("Longview," anyone?).

There isnt that many drugs that is harder than lsd...

Isn't St. Jimmy technically another side of Billie Joe, too? He is the one who wrote the songs, and I believe he has actually said something to the effect that St. Jimmy is a part of him (or at least was). Which brings up an interesting point: is Billie Joe technically "straight edge" now? He said he doesn't do pot anymore (his explanation on Real Time with Bill Maher is absolutely hilarious), and he seems to have given up alcohol after the iHeart incident and subsequent stint in rehab, and I don't know of him doing any drugs harder than LSD ("Longview," anyone?).

tumblr_milv0ewoJf1s47u0to1_250.jpg

There isnt that many drugs that is harder than lsd...

LSD isn't addictive, and doesn't cause brain damage - the drug itself is generally considered harmless. The effects of the drug are an entirely different story... When I meant "hard," I meant stuff like cocaine.

tumblr_milv0ewoJf1s47u0to1_250.jpg

You're gonna have to be a little more specific than that...

lol you can see the sign that his wedding ring left on his finger...

6UT8Fpb.jpg Yes, I am bored :D

I am fangirling like a dork right now. :wub:

I know their is a thread for this but I couldn't find it cuz this site is bleh but there are some new pics from like sunday like rain on gd.com http://www.greenday.com/

I know their is a thread for this but I couldn't find it cuz this site is bleh but there are some new pics from like sunday like rain on gd.com http://www.greenday.com/

Very nice!

lolwut

Billie Joe Armstrong on Nurse Jackie and Haunted were both really impressive acting performances that I wasn't really expecting. I'm always amazed. And then there is Live Freaky Die Freaky which is a whole other realm of bizzare that I can't even get into.

Billie Joe Armstrong on Nurse Jackie and Haunted were both really impressive acting performances that I wasn't really expecting. I'm always amazed. And then there is Live Freaky Die Freaky which is a whole other realm of bizzare that I can't even get into.

Just watched the Haunted clip out of curiosity...you were impressed by that?

We definitely are watching different shows. Billie Joe is NO actor. Fun to watch but certainly not impressive.

We definitely are watching different shows. Billie Joe is NO actor. Fun to watch but certainly not impressive.

Not impressive by the standards of him being an actor, I just had such low expectations at the beginning that I thought he was pretty good. Definitely better then I would have ever expected from a member of a band.

Not impressive by the standards of him being an actor, I just had such low expectations at the beginning that I thought he was pretty good. Definitely better then I would have ever expected from a member of a band.

*cough* Jared Leto *cough*

No but seriously, I would expect slightly better from most musicians :lol:

You're backtracing now. Your first post says it was a "really impressive acting performance." Your second says not impressive of him being an actor. Pick one. Okay?

*cough* Jared Leto *cough*

No but seriously, I would expect slightly better from most musicians :lol:

I think my obsession with green day skews my judgement of amazing. Basically what went through my head was that's Billie Joe Armstrong on nurse Jackie, I love both these things therefore this is amazing and he's an amazing actor. Yeah definitely skewed judgment. Oh well.

You're backtracing now. Your first post says it was a "really impressive acting performance." Your second says not impressive of him being an actor. Pick one. Okay?

I'll clear this up

Impresses with his acting skills because I was not expecting any at all.

When compared to other actors I am not impressed.

I'm going to go sit in a corner now.

Just watched the Haunted clip out of curiosity...you were impressed by that?

Considering he's never had any real training, yes.

This has nothing to do with the film, but I wanted to say that his acting is silly to the point it gets so cute and innocent :lol: First, I'm a fan of him, so that's a big WHY I like everything he does, even when he doesn't seem so confident like when he's on stage.

Take a This Is 40 example, the part where he talks (after the "shut-the-fuck-up-tom-selleck!") I find him a little nervous, like he's not him at all! -even though he was playing himself- :ga: But he does it pretty well to not having lots of knowledge about it.

And I'm expecting a huge overload of cuteness and innocence from this movie, of course! :runaround:

This has nothing to do with the film, but I wanted to say that his acting is silly to the point it gets so cute and innocent :lol: First, I'm a fan of him, so that's a big WHY I like everything he does, even when he doesn't seem so confident like when he's on stage.

Take a This Is 40 example, the part where he talks (after the "shut-the-fuck-up-tom-selleck!") I find him a little nervous, like he's not him at all! -even though he was playing himself- :ga: But he does it pretty well to not having lots of knowledge about it.

And I'm expecting a huge overload of cuteness and innocence from this movie, of course! :runaround:

I agree completely! He's such a cute dork when he acts!

He's a dork everytime :wub:

Even on Nurse Jackie. Wasn't that supposed to be a more serious role? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Yo when is this supposed to be released? I wanna know if there's a premier so I can get my butt along to it

Archived