Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

But seriously, I would have felt awkward with BJ masturbating in front of me. :P

I'm a kid, fuck.

In the third or maybe in the fifteen concert :lol: I would be like "Ok he's masturbating again" :rolleyes:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't expect anything that involves him getting his shirt off unless they want to go the route of painstakingly digitally removing all his tattoos!

Would it look that realistic though? Because that would be quite interesting to see haha

It's very easy to remove tattoos with makeup. Johnny Depp does it for almost every movie, including when his shirt is off, and he has as many tattoos as Billie Joe.

Also, his character is a "dirtbag band boyfriend" so my guess is they would leave his tattoos on him in any hypothetical shirtless scene, or even cover up some of them and put on other fake ones. You can see in the trailer that his hand tattoos are still there, so clearly they don't care. His character would have tattoos. His character would have an unknown past and it wouldn't be a big deal if it said Adrienne on his arm with that.

Uhm, the movie will be focused mostly about her taking care of the kid, probably. Idk. Why you just think about the sex? :S

Why you just think about the sex? :S

Because, y'know.

the reply that just has no sens

:P

Btw, does anybody know about when it's supposed to come out on cinema ? (or do I have to say theaters ? Which one is correct ?)

Uhm, the movie will be focused mostly about her taking care of the kid, probably. Idk. Why you just think about the sex? :S

Sex is a common element in movies. Especially ones involving a romance.

Sex is a common element in movies. Especially ones involving a romance.

This -isn't- a romantic movie :ermm:

No, he pretty much stopped after American Idiot. The dirtiness has really toned down the last tour. :(

Does he at least still kiss a random dude at every show? I mean, if he doesn't now, I'm sure he'll do it again (at least if they ever tour in Russia again, since it would then take on a whole new meaning).

Just because a movie isn't romantic doesn't mean it can't have sex. There is a Swedish film called Thriller - A Cruel Picture that is NOT a romantic movie, and which contains EXTREMELY graphic sex (read: scenes of actual penetration). It's actually a revenge film (the sex being used to shock the audience and make them sympathize with the protagonist, thus supposedly justifying her actions later on), much like Kill Bill (in fact, The Bride's iconic outfit in Tarantino's film was inspired by the main character's outfit in the Swedish film).

Hell, Last Tango in Paris isn't a romantic film for part of the movie - it only becomes romantic gradually. We have to see how this one plays out.

Does he at least still kiss a random dude at every show? I mean, if he doesn't now, I'm sure he'll do it again (at least if they ever tour in Russia again, since it would then take on a whole new meaning).

Yes he does, I have a picture on my wall from a magazine to prove it. :P

I wasn't saying it's romantic. But there is a romantic element in there, the relationship between his character and another.

So much discussion on an imaginary sex scene :lol:

No, he pretty much stopped after American Idiot. The dirtiness has really toned down the last tour. :(

I think he's even dirtier now! He doesn't do that one particular thing but I think he gets much more suggestiveness, dirty comments and random sexy moves into shows now.

I think he's even dirtier now! He doesn't do that one particular thing but I think he gets much more suggestiveness, dirty comments and random sexy moves into shows now.

Maybe, the dirtiness level was too damn low for my liking at the AZ show though.

This. Plus,the permanent boner.

"You wanna touch it?"

:lol:

I am so excited for this film :woot:

And also, I'm wondering if this film will be translated in other languages and I'll listen to a Billie Joe with another voice talking in Italian... :mellow: this would be sooo weird omg

I am so excited for this film :woot:

And also, I'm wondering if this film will be translated in other languages and I'll listen to a Billie Joe with another voice talking in Italian... :mellow: this would be sooo weird omg

Ok, that will definitely be funny. Who will be the Billie Joe brazilian? :lol:

Right! :D And there won't be one. Period.

lol you can see the sign that his wedding ring left on his finger...

6UT8Fpb.jpg Yes, I am bored :D

lol you can see the sign that his wedding ring left on his finger...

6UT8Fpb.jpg Yes, I am bored :D

Haha you spy :lol:

{spoiler]I always wonder how someone can remove a wedding ring after like *quick calculation* 20 years..

LOL if you click on the HQ and zoom there is a legit indent on his finger for where his wedding ring usually is :lol:

19greenAngel91 already zoomed :P

20 years of wedding ring = finger damaged
It proves that he don't take away the ring for showering

Actually he wore it some time, apparently.

Unless St. Jimmy is married, that's bad character building. l2act Billie.

Unless St. Jimmy is married, that's bad character building. l2act Billie.

Isn't St. Jimmy technically another side of Billie Joe, too? He is the one who wrote the songs, and I believe he has actually said something to the effect that St. Jimmy is a part of him (or at least was). Which brings up an interesting point: is Billie Joe technically "straight edge" now? He said he doesn't do pot anymore (his explanation on Real Time with Bill Maher is absolutely hilarious), and he seems to have given up alcohol after the iHeart incident and subsequent stint in rehab, and I don't know of him doing any drugs harder than LSD ("Longview," anyone?).

Archived