Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may or may not be a good actor but I love that he is up for taking risks and trying out new things. And that he is so open-minded.

How dyou know that he's a main character ? Leighton is, but BJ just played his boyfriend... is it said in the summary of the film ?

How dyou know that he's a main character ? Leighton is, but BJ just played his boyfriend... is it said in the summary of the film ?

it's on their Facebook page

omfg guys seriously how many times.

billie joe has a lead role. he is a main character. he has tonnes of scenes. he has gone home in between filming (most actors do this for films as it's a long-ass process and who the fuck wouldn't go visit their family in between scenes).

omfg guys seriously how many times.

billie joe has a lead role. he is a main character. he has tonnes of scenes. he has gone home in between filming (most actors do this for films as it's a long-ass process and who the fuck wouldn't go visit their family in between scenes).

Alright, no need to get upset... :ermm:

I know people said he's one of the lead roles, but there's not so much info about it. It's not that I don't believe on what has been said but we don't know everything about the movie; so that's why I said I hope he has a lot to do in it.

i wasn't upset i forgot the 'lol' emot at the end of the first sentence :) i just find it funny that people are getting so worked up over it. if he's in a tonne of scenes, great. if not, we still get to see him in a film playing a fairly important role.

Or he could have shot his scenes already, it doesn't mean he doesn't have a 'main' part. Most indie films get things done quickly. Being the boyfriend of the main character is a big role, but we also know that the film isn't about their relationship so much as the story with the boy, so there's no saying he will be in the film THAT much.

Or he could have shot his scenes already, it doesn't mean he doesn't have a 'main' part. Most indie films get things done quickly. Being the boyfriend of the main character is a big role, but we also know that the film isn't about their relationship so much as the story with the boy, so there's no saying he will be in the film THAT much.

This!

I think his role in the movie it's gonna be short, maybe the story between them it's gonna be really quick but he's still main character, the only way to know that is waiting till we see the movie :happy:

Or all his scenes could get cut in editing. :( But we won't actually know until it comes out.

It really surprises me that Billie was cast for this role, I mean I really doubt he just took it among himself to audition for it. He was clearly intended for this role, but why when he's had so little acting opportunities compared to others? It just seems odd to me that they had him in mind to play this part.

It really surprises me that Billie was cast for this role, I mean I really doubt he just took it among himself to audition for it. He was clearly intended for this role, but why when he's had so little acting opportunities compared to others? It just seems odd to me that they had him in mind to play this part.

Its a low budget film & his name alone will bring $$$ - look how many people watched this is 40 just because he was in it.

Its a low budget film & his name alone will bring $$$ - look how many people watched this is 40 just because he was in it.

I didn't think abnout it, maybe that's why they took him for the film.

Billie in a low budget movie will surely help to attract people to watch the movie in question. In the other hand, Billie Joe wants to act. He did some small roles in the past, but he seems to have got a big bug bite for acting since his participation in American Idiot on Broadway. No matter if we like or not his acting skills and if he wants to act, then we should respect his decision for acting in whatever production he decides to participate.

... but he seems to have got a big bug bite for acting since his participation in American Idiot on Broadway.

That's true, yeah..

• 3 weeks later...

Twill be nice to see Billie on the big oulde screen. Hope it makes it over here now

I am so exited to see this movie because Leighton Meester is one of my favorite artists and Billie Joe is the best singer in the world.

Does anyone know whether this movie is going to be on iin german cinemas.

Please let me know. :dance:

• 4 months later...

Archived