Things Only Green Day Fans Will Understand

ollhjr

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually a reference to The Who. :P

haha I know, but still, it's a reference to that interview :P maybe it's a... chain reference then? :lol:

haha I know, but still, it's a reference to that interview :P maybe it's a... chain reference then? :lol:

REFERENCECEPTION.

it's such a shame that only Green Day fans know why you should never jack of a cactus :(

it's such a shame that only Green Day fans know why you should never jack of a cactus :(

Considering Green Day took that from George Carlin...

Considering Green Day took that from George Carlin...

really? I didn't know that :lol: why are all the things I'm mentioning are actually references to other things??

really? I didn't know that :lol: why are all the things I'm mentioning are actually references to other things??

Yeah it was on one of his first few stand ups forget which one he later reused it in his Brain Dropping book

Made me love GD more as more people should be hip on Carlin

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get it...

I was about to ask about that one, but I thought I was the only one who didn't know.

There's a scene in Bullet In A Bible, just before the band go onstage, where someone (I really can't remember who, I haven't watched it for years, maybe Mike or Tre) shouts "Why are there no clouds in the sky?" and the response is "Because God wants to see his favourite band again!"

There's a scene in Bullet In A Bible, just before the band go onstage, where someone (I really can't remember who, I haven't watched it for years, maybe Mike or Tre) shouts "Why are there no clouds in the sky?" and the response is "Because God wants to see his favourite band again!"

That's Tre

Oh yeah I remember that now :)

This scene is epic. :D

Me neither, you all are a huge bunch of Idiots!! :ga:

Bad fan moment here, but where does "who the fuck is Tre Cool?" come from?

Archived