Things Only Green Day Fans Will Understand

ollhjr

I thought it would be interesting to see what things we could come up with. The idea is inspired by this article http://www.buzzfeed.com/mariasherm/27-things-only-blink-182-fans-will-understand and I thought it would be interesting to see something like "39 Things Only Green Day Fans Will Understand". Any ideas would be appreciated!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their side projects, like The Network, Foxboro Hot Tubs.

I like to keep Pinhead Gunpowder and the Tubbies a secret. Makes me feel unique.

Even though Dookie is more popular?

No it's not? It might have sold more copies, but that was ten years ago and the definition of popular is "current mainstream-ness", so AI is way more popular.

I'd always thought that Dookie was more popular in America than it was in the UK, and that AI was there most popular album over here.

Even though Dookie is more popular?

Well Dookie is is 10x Platinum and AI is 6x, but if you include singles then AI is 11x, and Dookie in 10.5x. (AI also had a grammy winning single, and hit #1 on the charts so I guess it gets more recognition from that too)

Well Dookie is is 10x Platinum and AI is 6x, but if you include singles then AI is 11x, and Dookie in 10.5x. (AI also had a grammy winning single, and hit #1 on the charts so I guess it gets more recognition from that too)

What? Singles do not get added in on album sales

Dookie is 20x platinum and AI is 16x (or close to 16x) platinum... (worldwide sales)

What? Singles do not get added in on album sales

Dookie is 20x platinum and AI is 16x (or close to 16x) platinum... (worldwide sales)

Lol I'm not saying they do get added. I'm just saying AI's singles were a lot more successful than Dookie's, (and when you do add them AI has sold more) and thats perhaps why AI is a more recognised album. I just used RIAA cerifications because idk the worldwide sales for the singles.

That Green Day existed before AI.

Whiny bitch.

They understand the (annoying) "y'know" jokes in YouTube comment sections.

That Time Of Your Life is not the correct name, it's just in brackets and the actual name is Good Riddance.

Whiny bitch.

That Time Of Your Life is not the correct name, it's just in brackets and the actual name is Good Riddance.

How is calling someone a whiny bitch in response to that appropriate?

If you've got an issue with a person please keep it off the boards and refrain from insulting each other. This isn't like you.

Whiny bitch.

bitch what the hell?

EDIT, Bryony got my point for me.

Whiny bitch.

Was there really any need to call names? Consider this a verbal warning for being aggressive towards other members.

Edit: OK I think we covered this! We all responded at the same time, so yeah what Bryony said.

I think she wanted to point out that the same person is saying the same thing in each thread. Nothing more. Otherwise, I have a problem with people cussing, ESPECIALLY with mods cussing, which I saw happen three times during the last four weeks. How is it different when a mod swears at a person for their world views, when a mod tells a spammer to fuck off and when another one tells a broken-hearted guy on a tirade to calm the fuck down? It's all the same. Fatima's mistake cannot be worse than the mistakes of those three people (none of whom are the three of you), e basta.

I'll shut up now. :)

That Idiot is not an insult.

Archived