Green Day Quotes

Fuzz

Post some of your favorite Green Day quotes. It's been a few years since we had a topic like this and there are a lot of interviews since 21st Century Breakdown with little hidden gems that we haven't published. So - post some of your favorites. The newer the better.

Feel free to include single lines of lyrics as well.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Y'know, you never know what the future's gonna bring. I mean I don't have a fucking clue. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, I don't know where the fuck I'm going. I never fucking do! But sometimes—sometimes the important thing is to think about the future but stay in the fucking moment at the same time, y'know? So it's about nights like this to create memories like this. It's about Franz Ferdinand playing across the street."

We put the fun back in dysfunctional.

Probably not an original, but cool nonetheless.

There are quite a few of their 'famous' quotes that aren't original. No doubt they'll get posted anyway. :P

"We're not a political band. We don't want to tell people what to do or what to think. We just want to tell them to think."

and

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."

"I wanna be the minority. I don't need your authority, because I wanna be the minority."

If I ever get a tattoo, ^^^^ I'd consider getting.

"I've matured maybe, but not grown up." ~ Tre Cool

"Minority is about being an individual. It's like you have to sift through the darkness to find your place and be that individual you want to be your entire life."

-Billie Joe (on Minority)

How could I have forgotten this. All time favourite right here.

g2kY7gg.png

A classic. :,)

Also: How come you have that gif of Miley's appearance on German TV in your sig? :lol: How did you find her and the midget twerker? :lol:

A classic. :,)

Also: How come you have that gif of Miley's appearance on German TV in your sig? :lol: How did you find her and the midget twerker? :lol:

Magic :ninja:

How could I have forgotten this. All time favourite right here.

g2kY7gg.png

would have looked better typed 0/10 for effort u lazy shite.

"Fuck off"- BJA, at some point.

go ride that 'Wrecking Ball' of yours naked, Smiley Miley.

"You Motherfucker"-BJA, at the highest point of his life.

go ride that 'Wrecking Ball' of yours naked, Smiley Miley.

"You Motherfucker"-BJA, at the highest point of his life.

At least I'm not Justin Beiber.

At least I'm not Justin Beiber.

SELLOUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKysaM_bbK0

"Life ain't pretty, but it sure is beautiful" - BJA.

I remember reading it somewhere on tumblr, and thought.. "wow"

"My thing is, good, bad or ugly, i gotta support my boy. I'm gonna back him up, and then i'm going to take it the next step further with him. And we're gonna do it offstage, too." -Mike Dirnt

"If me and Mike Dirnt are in the same room, it's not quite right if he's not on stage with me" -Billie Joe

"There isn't and audience in the world that Billie Joe can't command" -Mike Dirnt

Archived