Why did it take green day a short amount of time to write the trilogy?

Punkfreak1414

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brutal Love is an amazing song. Idk what I just did. So freakin sick of this fangirls.

Just saying, if you were dealing with real fangirls, they'd be worshipping the Trilogy like it was golden poop from the arse of God itself. What you have here are people who don't blindly love every single messy spurt of diarrhea that drips from Billies anus (that's the Trilogy, in case you missed that)

have you really not learned your lesson about posting shit like this? jfc

Learned my lesson?? Like it or not, this is a PUBLIC forum. You say to let people have their opinions. Well it is MY opinion that the Trilogy is great. 21CL sucks. Fangirls suck. If you don't like it, don't comment, don't hit "Like." The hive mind that infiltrates these opinion threads is overwhelming. Learned my lesson? What is this school or something? You don't ever realize how dumb that sounds.

Jesus Christ, is this really topic worthy?

If you don't think something is topic-worthy, use the report button. Replies like this are not constructive in the least, and will get you suspended for spamming.

Learned my lesson?? Like it or not, this is a PUBLIC forum. You say to let people have their opinions. Well it is MY opinion that the Trilogy is great. 21CL sucks. Fangirls suck. If you don't like it, don't comment, don't hit "Like." The hive mind that infiltrates these opinion threads is overwhelming. Learned my lesson? What is this school or something? You don't ever realize how dumb that sounds.

You can post your opinion, heck, it's encouraged. Just don't be a sexist dick about it.

I'm very upset that after all the time and energy you've invested into me you've decided to ignore me because I say stupid things. :cry:

If comparing GD albums to each other is the equivalent of slapping Green Day in the face and pissing in their shoes, then damn. They must never have a dry pair of shoes.

And I'm sorry baby cakes, but your horrendous sexism is showing again, it's really not an attractive sight.

Sexism? Oh it's sexist to hate fangirls who, by the way, make everyone despise Green Day and call them "emo." That's sexist? Ok then.

And if it's not attractive, don't look "baby cakes."

You can post your opinion, heck, it's encouraged. Just don't be a sexist dick about it.

I don't see how disliking fangirls who like a sucky, poppy album like 21CL makes me sexist. I didn't say "I hate women. They shouldn't have rights." I said "I dislike women who do this..." That is a social preference, not sexist. I do not hate them because they are women. I dislike them because of their opinions.

It's a matter of content of character that I dislike. Their sex makes no difference.

I don't see how disliking fangirls who like a sucky, poppy album like 21CL makes me sexist. I didn't say "I hate women. They shouldn't have rights." I said "I dislike women who do this..." That is a social preference, not sexist. I do not hate them because they are women. I dislike them because of their opinions.

It's a matter of content of character that I dislike. Their sex makes no difference.

HEY you can't just pick on the fangirls. Pick on the fanboys, too.

Also, you can come back and call people fangirls once your definition of a fangirl stops being "any female who dares to disagree with your opinion on Green Day."

Basically this mate.

you're more than welcome to your opinion and i never said that you weren't. in case you haven't noticed, i love the trilogy and take no issue with you opinion on it other than the fact that you choose, time and time and again, to state your opinion in a sexist way. don't pretend like you don't know what you're saying because we've been over this before. what exactly do you think a fangirl is? a girl who happens to like green day?

and for the record, you're the only person i've ever seen call green day emo bye

Really? I'm the first. Go on any website or talk to mostly anyone and that word should come up.

I actually find it hilarious that you dislike people for liking an album, but if they don't like one that you do, THEY are the stupid ones. Irony or hypocrisy?

I actually find it hilarious that you dislike people for liking an album, but if they don't like one that you do, THEY are the stupid ones. Irony or hypocrisy?

Neither. Stupidity.

For the love of God, calling someone a fangirl is not sexist. And my definition is not "any girl that likes Green Day that I disagree with." It is a girl who likes the poppy, emo side of Green Day and fails to appreciate music as a whole. Someone who classifies Green Day in the same playlist as other top 20 pop shit they like.

For the love of God, calling someone a fangirl is not sexist. And my definition is not "any girl that likes Green Day that I disagree with." It is a girl who likes the poppy, emo side of Green Day and fails to appreciate music as a whole. Someone who classifies Green Day in the same playlist as other top 20 pop shit they like.

The fact that you aren't including guys in this is the problem mate. You're implying that you're fine with someone only liking 3 or 4 songs of Green Day's, as long as they're not female. And that's sexist.

if you really think that people call green day emo because girls like them i don't even know what to tell you.

if people call green day emo it's probably because they wear fucking eyeliner. blame billie joe, not the fangirls.

People also noticed that when Green Day came back strong in 2004, a flock of screaming girls followed. Thus, a huge turnoff for rock music fans and people who once believed that they were a different type of people than say, Justin Timberlake fan. But it 2004, Green Day merged with the crowd of female girls audience.

so because kay likes 21st century breakdown and not the trilogy she only likes the poppy emo side of green day? i'm sick of typing the word emo, omg. you don't even make any sense. what about the guys who like 21st century breakdown? do you call them fangirls too? are they the reason people call green day emo? what's wrong with liking "top 20 pop shit"? people are allowed to have a wide taste in music and it doesn't mean that they appreciate green day any fucking less than you do.

I would also take issue with anyone MALE who likes 21CL. Not just girls, good Lord. And top 20 pop stuff is generally bland, repetitive, and fake. It has no blood, no sweat, no tears. It's all calculated. One reason I'm on this forum is because I assumed all you people liked good music and I could identify.

I would also take issue with anyone MALE who likes 21CL. Not just girls, good Lord. And top 20 pop stuff is generally bland, repetitive, and fake. It has no blood, no sweat, no tears. It's all calculated. One reason I'm on this forum is because I assumed all you people liked good music and I could identify.

Just a quick question here mate, a bit off topic. What other bands do you listen to?

People are entitled to like whatever they want, to whatever extent they want. Yes, that includes females who like Green Day when they're in the charts. Not really any point in getting so worked up about it. Some people just happen to like the odd song they hear on the radio, and there's nothing wrong with that.

The Trilogy is fucking shite. Worst thing they've ever written. I'd rather listen to Strangeland on repeat.

Come on then mate. Do your worst.

Just a quick question here mate, a bit off topic. What other bands do you listen to?

Rolling Stones

Beatles

The Clash

The Ramones

AC/DC

Beck

Aerosmith

Blink-182

Cage the Elephant

Foo Fighters

Nirvana

Sublime

Dave Matthews Band

Johnny Cash

Elvis

Franz Ferdinand

Incubus

JET

The Killers

Muse

Oasis

The Offspring

Pinhead Gunpowder

Queen

Rage Against the Machine

Pearl Jam

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sex Pistols

Smashing Pumpkins

Sum 41

Third Eye Blind

The White Stripes (Jack White)

30 Seconds to Mars

etc.

The Trilogy is fucking shite. Worst thing they've ever written. I'd rather listen to Strangeland on repeat.

Come on then mate. Do your worst.

You're an idiot. Your mother must hate you...and she must hate herself for making a person stupid enough not to appreciate the rock and roll orgasm that is the Trilogy.

Rolling Stones

Beatles

The Clash

The Ramones

AC/DC

Beck

Aerosmith

Blink-182

Cage the Elephant

Foo Fighters

Nirvana

Sublime

Dave Matthews Band

Johnny Cash

Elvis

Franz Ferdinand

Incubus

JET

The Killers

Muse

Oasis

The Offspring

Pinhead Gunpowder

Queen

Rage Against the Machine

Pearl Jam

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sex Pistols

Smashing Pumpkins

Sum 41

Third Eye Blind

The White Stripes (Jack White)

30 Seconds to Mars

etc.

Highlighted a few of those. I'll let you work out why.

Hint: It's got to do with "fangirls"

You're an idiot. Your mother must hate you...and she must hate herself for making a person stupid enough not to appreciate the rock and roll orgasm that is the Trilogy.

201698_original.gif

Highlighted a few of those. I'll let you work out why.

Hint: It's got to do with "fangirls"

Every band has fangirls and fanboys. Doesn't make the band worse.

Archived