Sister wants to listen to Green Day, help?

tsiakalos13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate, if the first thing I'd ever heard from Green Day was 1000 Hours, I'd never have listened to them again.

Lol that was one of the songs the got me into them. Am I the only one that started with old Green Day? :P

Make her listen to International Superhits and American Idiot and after she'll choose which album she'll like listen to. :P

I'd say pick your top 10 favorites (old & new) make her a playlist and go from there.

I wouldn't necessarily start with their older albums, especially if she's into "shitty boy bands".. she obviously likes poppy stuff.

start her off with Dookie, Nimrod, AI and then take her back. Listening to what she likes and developing a true love for the band, she'll start to appreciate their older music.

I personally started with Dookie. I played the shit out of it as a teenager, then went from there. Only a few years ago did I explore the history of the band and get into every album.

Depends on how much you like your sister.

If you hate her then show her Take Back, if the opposite is the case then just show her nimrod but leave said song out.

Hey hey hey!!!

I listen to J-Rock and K-Pop too! Not just because some songs happen to be really catchy, but...

Watching asian guys dancing like girls is sooooooo frickin' adorible!!! X3

Archived