Green Day concert at Dreamforce conference

Yojimbo

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but put yourself in their position...they are being amazing and better than best right now and iwhat caused the situation was totally nothing to do with them but it still made them deviate completely from their (undoubtedly) amazing planned to perfection show to leave (especially those at the back of the venue) the audience with no idea just how fantastic their show is capable of being. I'm just saying that is going to piss them (perfectionist Billie!) off...I would be livid.

Yes it probably would make them pissed- But hopefully not so much.

I hope we get a bootleg for this! Even though the sound system is Shat!

this could be possible if you look at the When I Come Around vid there is a camera on an arm. That might mean Pro shot??

this could be possible if you look at the When I Come Around vid there is a camera on an arm. That might mean Pro shot??

There are cameras at most shows for the Big screens. I think that green day has proshots for all their shows, its just a matter of if they get released or not :)

I just died. RUSTY JAMES.

what about DRB?? :whistle:shifty:

yes please! New Trilogy night in a very unexpected night haha

Fuck this shit. Can I just dump a water bottle on the live soundboard and get this same thing at my next GD show? Yes?

Am I the only one who doesn't get the DRB hype? Like, it's a good song, but is it really THAT good? :ermm:

sad to see people walking out in that rusty james video...i'd kill (the dj) to be there right now!

The DRB hype is this: it switches between a ton of parts (rock opera), it's 8 minutes long, and that insane solo that everyone wants to see.

For anyone (especially fellow Europeans) who decided not to stay up and follow this gig thread because nothing much would happen and you'd browse though and catch up in the morning...haha fuckers you missed the excitement big time :lol::sleep:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the DRB hype? Like, it's a good song, but is it really THAT good? :ermm:

I'd rather hear WOW! that's loud but DRB is a close second

Archived