Green Day concert at Dreamforce conference

Yojimbo

This is fantastic right now listening to this concert like this! These boys are the best.

.........what songs?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only imagine what the news stories recapping this tomorrow will be like. :lol:

They just said on KTVU here that Green Day is still playing even with the sound/power out.

This must be pissing GD off though...first gig in months, only gig for months, massive gig in their bay area for charity and they clearly had a kick ass setlist and then this happens.

They just said on KTVU here that Green Day is still playing even with the sound/power out.

I guess what I meant is it's just such a bizarre, interesting story to tell.

This must be pissing GD off though...first gig in months, only gig for months, massive gig in their bay area for charity and they clearly had a kick ass setlist and then this happens.

Guess they'll just have to do another show now... :whistle

But good for them. Shows everyone what they are still prepared to do.

They should not be mad they should be proud that they carried on!

i wish :lol:

So what happened? Are only the mics for Billies stuff working? (As I can only hear his guitar and vocals in WICA)

So what happened? Are only the mics for Billies stuff working? (As I can only hear his guitar and vocals in WICA)

there were technical difficulties. at one point nothing was working. due to the soundboard tent roof breaking (while it was heavily raining) so no soundboard and something to do with the generators from what I understand. Everything seems A-OK now.

But good for them. Shows everyone what they are still prepared to do.

They should not be mad they should be proud that they carried on!

Yeah but put yourself in their position...they are being amazing and better than best right now and iwhat caused the situation was totally nothing to do with them but it still made them deviate completely from their (undoubtedly) amazing planned to perfection show to leave (especially those at the back of the venue) the audience with no idea just how fantastic their show is capable of being. I'm just saying that is going to piss them (perfectionist Billie!) off...I would be livid.

They really are amazing. Some bands would probably say fuck it and leave, but not GD...they stick around and do the best they can, even in situations like this

I hope we get a bootleg for this! Even though the sound system is Shat!

I was just kidding with you. It was funny that you were coming back when we thought the sound was coming back. I don't know if the sound actually came back though.

Nice Peacemaker! It'd be cool if they followed all of the soundcheck and played Wild One haha

Archived