Tim Armstrong releases song he co-wrote with Billie Joe

bass boy

Hmm, pretty interesting. I didn't know they wrote anything together besides "Radio".

Oh cool, this was made into a topic? Rad.

Anyways, on topic, im a tad disappointed that Billie wasn't on the song but I can definitely hear his influence on it, which I dig.

Neat. I like their cover of Brown Eyed Girl and that song he did with Jesse Micheals. His site is really cool.

It's okay, I haven't been a fan of any of Tim's recent stuff but this one isn't bad. I still don't like the sound of his voice nowadays though.

Did Tim officially change his name to Tim Timebomb now? And this is still "Radio". :lol:

Really wanna see Green Day and Rancid do something together in the future.

Really wanna see Green Day and Rancid do something together in the future.

i don't. lars frederiksen became a complete idiot.

i don't. lars frederiksen became a complete idiot.

Why do you say that? I like Rancid's music but I don't know much about them as people.

Why do you say that? I like Rancid's music but I don't know much about them as people.

he had some contact to nazi bands, he turned into a sexist and just says stupid stuff in interviews...

he had some contact to nazi bands, he turned into a sexist and just says stupid stuff in interviews...

I didn't know that. Since when was this? I've heard Joe Queer of the Queers make fun of Lars though. He seems to hate the band.

Probally always been sexist

But this is Radio! The same one from Lets Go LP assholes! And by the way, Green Day, Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise and The Offspring should play together

But this is Radio! The same one from Lets Go LP assholes! And by the way, Green Day, Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise and The Offspring should play together

I don't think Green Day and The Offspring really fit with those other ones anymore lol

If you're just taking bands from that scene, you'd better make sure to include The Vandals and Descendents. Also it just wouldn't be CA punk rock without Pansy Division.

Archived