Unreleased song titles?

Pied

So I was watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmp-EsKYJJA and at 4:21/4:22 we see Billie crossing songs off a list of...demo songs?

Just in case, here's what I could read off the list:

(Unreadable/Crossed out)

Dirty Rotten Bastards (crossed out)

Baby Blue

Don't Look Away (the rest are unreadable words)

Hello Firecracker

Satellite

Jezebel

Makeout Party (crossed out)

Teenage (the rest are unreadable words)

(Unreadable/Crossed out)

Dream Catcher

Drama Queen (crossed out)

Can't Believe (the rest are unreadable words)

Times (An unreadable word before it)

(unreadable)

These must be songs, as per Dirty Rotten Bastards, Makeout Party, and Drama Queen. Oh, note Dream Catcher. So, anyone have any idea on what this is?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop right there.

Unreleaed Songs:

Hello Firecracker

State of Shock

Gabriella

Ruby Mae

Hotfoot Jamboree

I'm Alright

Hard Times

Dream Catcher

Oh Girl

Satellite

Life is So Plain

Can't Believe My Own Eyes

Changed Song Names:

Too Young to Die - Carpe Diem

Fell for Snoo - Fell for You

Crushing Bastards - Loss of Control

Jezebel- Troublemaker

Teenage Blue - Angel Blue

Last Gang in Town - Rusty James

Soda Pop Curtis - Rusty James

Life and Love - Oh Love

Oh, Love - Oh Love

It's Fuck Time - Fuck Time

I'll Make You Surrender - Stop When the Red Lights Flash

Kiss Me Here - Makeout Party

Makeout Room - Makeout Party

Baby Blue - Baby Eyes

Mystery Girl - Sex, Drugs and Violence

Don't Look Away - The Forgotten

Thread closed

Stop right there.

Unreleaed Songs:

Hello Firecracker

State of Shock

Gabriella

Ruby Mae

Hotfoot Jamboree

I'm Alright

Hard Times

Dream Catcher

Oh Girl

Satellite

Life is So Plain

Changed Song Names:

Jezebel- Troublemaker

Life and Love - Oh Love

Oh, Love - Oh Love

Baby Blue - Baby Eyes

Thread closed

i was waiting for you to save the situation

Satellite just sounds like a bitchin song.

This might be better than my post lol

i was waiting for you to save the situation

Thank you, it was my honor

Stop doing that.

Why? I solved the entire thread, answered all the questions. Stop having answers? Stop helping people learn new things? Stop saving the thread from hours of arguing until someone else posts the list?

Why? I solved the entire thread, answered all the questions. Stop having answers? Stop helping people learn new things? Stop saving the thread from hours of arguing until someone else posts the list?

I was talking specifically about what I quoted. Stop thinking you know when a thread should be closed. Just make your post and let other people talk about it without declaring something. it just makes you look like an egotistical ass.

I was talking specifically about what I quoted. Stop thinking you know when a thread should be closed. Just make your post and let other people talk about it without declaring something. it just makes you look like an egotistical ass.

but... but... but Ceadog did it and he didn't look like an egotistical ass :cry:

Isn't this a list thread anyway?

Isn't this a list thread anyway?

If I thought nothing of worth could be talked about I would have closed. But thanks for your input.

but... but... but Ceadog did it and he didn't look like an egotistical ass :cry:

Yes he does.

I love how on the unreleased songs list there's 12 songs which could be a whole Nother album :P

Mike once said all the unreleased song they ever did will one day be on a record. (or something like this :P)

Stop right there.

Unreleaed Songs:

Hello Firecracker

State of Shock

Gabriella

Ruby Mae

Hotfoot Jamboree

I'm Alright

Hard Times

Dream Catcher

Oh Girl

Satellite

Life is So Plain

Changed Song Names:

Jezebel- Troublemaker

Life and Love - Oh Love

Oh, Love - Oh Love

Baby Blue - Baby Eyes

Thread closed

isn't Gabriella a song that was mixed with Amanda? on the pictures from Cuatro, I remember their being lyrics to Gabriella and all it was, was the part of 'I'm not playing with your mind, unless you think I am. Cause you're crushing my heart, like a battering ram.' or something like that. so I just assumed it was a song mixed with Amanda

it just makes you look like an egotistical ass.

It really doesn't. Especially when there's nothing to discuss after his post. And especially when there's a million other threads about the same thing.

isn't Gabriella a song that was mixed with Amanda? on the pictures from Cuatro, I remember their being lyrics to Gabriella and all it was, was the part of 'I'm not playing with your mind, unless you think I am. Cause you're crushing my heart, like a battering ram.' or something like that. so I just assumed it was a song mixed with Amanda

Yeah, they stole part of it, but the rest of the lyrics don't fit in Amanda. There's still the rest of the song out there somewhere

It really doesn't. Especially when there's nothing to discuss after his post. And especially when there's a million other threads about the same thing.

I agree, it's not like this hasn't all been discussed/ can be discussed more in threads already. The search button just confirms that.

I think saying Tman is an ass for giving all info and saying done and dusted is pretty harsh.

I agree, it's not like this hasn't all been discussed/ can be discussed more in threads already. The search button just confirms that.

I think saying Tman is an ass for giving all info and saying done and dusted is pretty harsh.

It's not though. He has all the info collected and if anything it's a service to provide it all when somebody wants to know it. If there were an actually good Green Day Wiki that would be the kind of thing you'd expect from it.

It's not though. He has all the info collected and if anything it's a service to provide it all when somebody wants to know it. If there were an actually good Green Day Wiki that would be the kind of thing you'd expect from it.

Exactly what i'm saying.....

So someone wants to know, Tman answered, that doesn't end the conversation. Someone else may want to chip in, ask some questions, or provide some more context. If not, the thread will fall off the first page in the next couple days and everyone moves on with their lives without mods having to come in and close something because one person thought they posted the final word.

Yeah, they stole part of it, but the rest of the lyrics don't fit in Amanda. There's still the rest of the song out there somewhere

yeah, that's possible, are there more lyrics given in Cuartro that wasn't in Amanda? it's been so long since I've looked into this lol

So someone wants to know, Tman answered, that doesn't end the conversation. Someone else may want to chip in, ask some questions, or provide some more context. If not, the thread will fall off the first page in the next couple days and everyone moves on with their lives without mods having to come in and close something because one person thought they posted the final word.

I think the problem here is this:

it's not like this hasn't all been discussed/ can be discussed more in threads already. The search button just confirms that.

Archived