Broadway Idiot being released October 18th

WorryRock02

So it seems! :lol: So, yeah, everyone in my area, get to my house around the time of release because shit's gonna get crazy (and by crazy, I mean a bunch of crazy cat ladies harassing my cats and having many feels about the movie)!

I'll be very interested to see ticket prices for this event, since I bet it'll be a one weekend only, premium thing =/ (hence why I want to avoid the theaters)

I'm OK with either! Theater means I get to nom some popcorn, your house means I get to cuddle Ted. So either way, I'm good. :)

Ted's a cat, for those of you who aren't privileged enough to know him. I pity you.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really looking forward to finally watching this movie someday, doesn't matter how long it still takes to be available somewhere in Germany! :happy:

Sorry for being really blonde and out of touch with the Green Day world, but what is Broadway Idiot?

I just watched them do literally nothing for about 20 seconds. A-W-E-S-O-M-E! :runaround:

I know right, even that is fascinating. I could look at them doing nothing all day long! :lol: (I'm not a creeper I swear... well maybe I am, I don't know)

I just watched them do literally nothing for about 20 seconds. A-W-E-S-O-M-E! :runaround:

That vid just reminded me that they are just humans and not gods :lol:

I'm not convinced yet. I would need a burp or a fart to be absolutely, 100%, totally, exactly convinced!

Flatulence is a bliss.

Sorry for being really blonde and out of touch with the Green Day world, but what is Broadway Idiot?

Documentary about the making of the musical and it's run on Broadway

Documentary about the making of the musical and it's run on Broadway

Sweet.

• 3 weeks later...
534288_633168740050943_1684062192_n.jpg
ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL IDIOTS! We just signed w/ distributor @rocofilms and we're working on getting @broadwayidiot released worldwide!
Keep checking back for updates and let us know where YOU want to see @broadwayidiot! Broadway Idiot opens in the US and on VOD 10/11!!

534288_633168740050943_1684062192_n.jpg
ATTENTION ALL INTERNATIONAL IDIOTS! We just signed w/ distributor @rocofilms and we're working on getting @broadwayidiot released worldwide!
Keep checking back for updates and let us know where YOU want to see @broadwayidiot! Broadway Idiot opens in the US and on VOD 10/11!!

HECK, YES, YES, YES. Thank you! :wub:

Ugh hate that the Detroit/Royal Oak one is on a Tuesday =/ no one I know can go.

Yeah, I have a school board meeting to cover so I know it's not even an option for me to take it off. :(

There's a new video on Broadway Idiot's facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=637702116264272&set=vb.329318960435924&type=2&theater

"Do you have Facebook? I'm, just kind of seeing that world for the first time. I'm lucky to have a cell phone right now."
Check out this new clip where Billie Joe armstrong talks about the sense of community he felt during the making of American Idiot The Musical.
Broadway Idiot hits theaters in NY and VOD 10/11 and the rest of the US the following weeks!

i love how michael mayer makes this grand speech about how careful billie is of his family to merit why he doesnt have a facebook and i'm just like actually he probably doesnt know how to use it :P

So if this is going to be available "on demand" on amazon/itunes does that mean we would be able to download and keep it saved or it's some kind of one-time streaming deal?

So if this is going to be available "on demand" on amazon/itunes does that mean we would be able to download and keep it saved or it's some kind of one-time streaming deal?

You will be able to download it from iTunes to keep. The physical DVD will not be out next year.

You will be able to download it from iTunes to keep. The physical DVD will not be out next year.

So there is not a date for the release on dvd? :(

So there is not a date for the release on dvd? :(

Amazon has a tentative date, but nothing is official on the physical release at the moment.

Amazon has a tentative date, but nothing is official on the physical release at the moment.

:( Oh, ok thanks!

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to watch this!

http://a.pgtb.me/7W525n

List of US theatres showing the film. Not many showings, and no international showings confirmed yet.

I really want to watch this in theatres.

Yay! Chicago! But boooo...it's two weeks after I'm having surgery. :(

Archived