Q and A with Jason White. Idiot Nation exclusive!

Ritz

Invention Convention.

that's the best part.... Jason is such an innovative man

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this took such a long time that in the meantime, my membership has expired - boo!

Wow, this took such a long time that in the meantime, my membership has expired - boo!

Have you tried logging in anyway? Doesn't work for everyone but I know some people have still been able to log in after their membership expired.

that's the best part.... Jason is such an innovative man

Can anybody summarize that part for me? I didn't understand much, although I've watched it several times. =/

Can anybody summarize that part for me? I didn't understand much, although I've watched it several times. =/

When asked about his nickname, Jase, said about being whiteout in elementary school. He then explained as part of a invention project at his school, he developed some invention that easily releases white out (the stuff to edit papers or what not) and he made a really crappy invention.... and the "science fair" like competition Invention Convention.... He just goes into detail about that.

Woah! A new interview :woot:

this took really long, IN

:mad:

I'm gonna check it out! (I'm still waiting for the fan art episode btw)

he answered my question... i think 2 of them i think

Yay, they picked my question!

Congrats to you! :happy:

fan art episode what ?

Thanks xD

But hey, I saw a tweet by Jeff saying the Art critics thing didn't really work out. Not sure if that means he won't do anything with the stuff fans sent or what... :(

here's the tweet

https://twitter.com/jeffmatika/status/453975937877430273

fan art episode what ?

Thanks xD

But hey, I saw a tweet by Jeff saying the Art critics thing didn't really work out. Not sure if that means he won't do anything with the stuff fans sent or what... :(

here's the tweet

:o:( at least now I know! I thought IN already forgot about it. Thanks for the link!

im like still like "jason calm your tits"

HE MAKES ME FEEL FEELS. he answered me questions :wub:

Have you tried logging in anyway? Doesn't work for everyone but I know some people have still been able to log in after their membership expired.

Woah, that's crazy. I got a mail in August (so quite a while ago) that it had expired but it worked :D Thank you!

I was so excited just to get to hear him talk for an extended amount of time :lol:. Loved it! He's a humble and charming man :happy:

I was so excited just to get to hear him talk for an extended amount of time :lol:. Loved it! He's a humble and charming man :happy:

like ^infinite power.

he's a charmer.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched this again with my sister. I have to comment that I'm annoyed that the "At the Brixton gig...." question didn't get asked, but pleased that he refused to confirm that he's Balducci :happy:. Also I really hope there's going to be more parts of this.

Watched this again with my sister. I have to comment that I'm annoyed that the "At the Brixton gig...." question didn't get asked, but pleased that he refused to confirm that he's Balducci :happy:. Also I really hope there's going to be more parts of this.

i asked the balducci and Chino Horde Question. i felt intimidated when he said no :wub:

Thanks xD

here's the tweet

Ah, thanks for that! I sent in something and I was waiting for that episode for so long! :lol: At least I know it'll never come now.

i asked the balducci and Chino Horde Question. i felt intimidated when he said no :wub:

Brilliant, congrats on getting them asked!

Brilliant, congrats on getting them asked!

thanks :) i still feel intimidated when Jason says no. :lol: i really hope there's going to be at least another episode though.

Archived