¡Cuatro! will be released as a standalone DVD on September 24, 2013

iScottie

According to Amazon, Green Day's ¡Cuatro! will be available to purchase as a standalone on September 24, 2013. You can pre-order the item here.

If this has already been discussed, please merge or delete this thread.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol Why is there a list price? It isn't anywhere else. :lol:

So it's already for everybody or just USA now? :P

Well as far as I know, it's being released in the USA beginning on September 24. That may mean that more countries will soon follow.

However, almost all Warner Bros. DVDs and Blu-rays are Region Free, so it will play on any country's player.

Yay for revenue! More promotion - re-invest the profits into the band! Make Green Day a name to be remembered!

(I doubt it will sell THAT well :P )

Well as far as I know, it's being released in the USA beginning on September 24. That may mean that more countries will soon follow.

However, all Warner Brothers DVDs and Blu-rays are Region Free, so it will play on any country's player.

I don't have credit card, so i think i have to wait for an "international" release :(

Will all you tightasses stop complaining now? :lol:

Nope, because there's still no non-explicit version. :cry:

I wonder if what Mike said about releasing some more extra footage for "Cuatro" is really going to happen!

only in usa? too bad i'll have to wait :) but i won't complain because at least we'll be able to get it alone

Well so much for the super special awesome deluxe box set exclusive DVD that was the main reason many purchased it. At least everyone will stop complaining that society is to blame for them not being able to afford it :P $12.99? Fucking good price.

But for real, if you haven't seen it by now, why would you buy it? :lol: It's been available for so long! I've watched it on YouTube and it's not really a film that merits rewatching either, IMO.

I guess to complete your GD collection :)

About fucking time! Anybody think we'll see a promo tour (late night, ect.) for this?

About fucking time! Anybody think we'll see a promo tour (late night, ect.) for this?

That would be ideal, but knowing the band's promotional team it's pretty much wishful thinking at this point.

Archived