Green Day on the cover of Kerrang!

~ Walking Contradiction

557401_10151688363009900_1403822004_n.jp

"as chosen by the band"? :woot:

It's out tomorrow

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone summarize the amount of time they've been on this front page? It feels like a new thread for this is made every week :P

I am interested in Mark Hoppus lifting the lid on the new album. Can someone scan the article.

Totally going to pick this copy up when I'm in England! Everything that's going on with Green Day in the UK right now makes me even more excited for my stay there and - of course - for Reading Festival! :happy:

Totally going to pick this copy up when I'm in England! Everything that's going on with Green Day in the UK right now makes me even more excited for my stay there and - of course - for Reading Festival! :happy:

Haha, that reminds me of myself when I was eagerly searching for a copy of Kerrang when I was in England two weeks ago. The first copy I could find in any store was a day after the new version, without Green Day of course, came out. Woop. Will be trying to find a copy of this one in Leeds, though! :P

As chosen by kerrang, fans, and the band itself? Then it was hard as fuck to chose 25 top songs!

i need to go and live in UK. that's where it's at.

Not really, we're still waiting on them to announce a UK tour

Not really, we're still waiting on them to announce a UK tour

are you kidding me you got like 6 dates in a month.

and btw you're not the only one waiting for 'another' tour ewww

are you kidding me you got like 6 dates in a month.

and btw you're not the only one waiting for 'another' tour ewww

Yeah but not all of us live in London :/

Yeah but not all of us live in London :/

yes but still? just take 5 minutes and think about how much you got dates near you compare to other countries okay. thanks

I was at the bookstore yesterday and I JUST saw Billie Joe on the cover of a previous issue.

Ouch I want to buy it but I don't know how to get it at a reasonable price, they don't sell it this magazine in Spain :cry:

I am interested in Mark Hoppus lifting the lid on the new album. Can someone scan the article.

Mark Hoppus and Billie are both very relevant to my interests. ;) Yes someone, please scan!

Plus, I submitted something about JOS, so hopefully they picked me to be published! :D

"As Green Day prepare to smash Reading and Leeds, we've gone ahead and made our dream setlist... with a little help from your good-selves, the likes of All Time Low, Lower Than Atlantis, Young Guns, Black Veil Brides and Green Day themselves! From Dookie to American Idiot and beyond... what's in the list and what's out? There's only one place to find out!"

Awesome! I was wondering when the fan sections they asked for on Twitter about those songs would be published, I guess this is it! I sent in something about JoS, I doubt mine has been picked but tomorrow I'll have a look!

"As Green Day prepare to smash Reading and Leeds, we've gone ahead and made our dream setlist... with a little help from your good-selves, the likes of All Time Low, Lower Than Atlantis, Young Guns, Black Veil Brides and Green Day themselves! From Dookie to American Idiot and beyond... what's in the list and what's out? There's only one place to find out!"

From Dookie on... I guess that means no Christie Road. Nobody will get smashed by Mike's bass! :P

Archived