Green Day performing at O2 Academy Brixton August 21

InsideOut

OK I really want to buy tickets but I don't know what "STANDARD" tickets means, is that standing or seated or what? PLEASE HELP QUICKLY lol, I don't want seats.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I really want to buy tickets but I don't know what "STANDARD" tickets means, is that standing or seated or what? PLEASE HELP QUICKLY lol, I don't want seats.

It's standing!

I got a ticket for myself and my friend. It's his birthday two days before and he's never seen Green Day. I'm not gonna make him camp on his days off work LOL. So i'll be getting there VERY early in the morning and hopefully meeting up with some of you lovelies ^_^

My sister and I are going :D :D :D. Trying to get in contact with my brother to see if he can go too. Yay :dance:

When Billie asks "Where in the world is the forgotten?", I answer it quickly: South America!

you are lucky guys.. Im jealous

OMG just woken up and seem this. Shaking a bit right now. First thing I'm doing when I get to work is asking my manager for time off and asking if I can try for tickets tomorrow. I start work at 8am so need to see of I can have my break an hour early. He knows I'm a crazy green day fan so I'm sure he will say yes.

I love how you are all waiting for us to wake up and freak out!! It's 7am so unless people have work you will be waiting a while.

So excites and nervous right now lol and should really start getting ready for work

well I bought 2 tickets, if Fran doesn't need it, you can buy my spare if you want! :)

I got a ticket for myself and my friend. It's his birthday two days before and he's never seen Green Day. I'm not gonna make him camp on his days off work LOL. So i'll be getting there VERY early in the morning and hopefully meeting up with some of you lovelies ^_^

I'll see you there! :P I'm camping out with Yaz :D

Got my tickets! Thanks so much to the person who posted this, so glad I randomly logged onto gdc before work this morning! I signed up to idiotnation, could be handy for futher tickets too. I believe there are still tickets left through idiotnation, o2 presale and reading fest presale link. Tix are £39.50 and doors are at 7. Tickets are being sent as etickets and cardholder needs to be present with the card. Hth

I wish I could go to this instead of Reading. Getting a ticket for this would have been a lot easier and getting back to the hotel as well (it is only 15minutes away from the O2 Academy). But I only arrive in London 9 hours after the show will have happened. I never missed a Green Day show this close.
Anyways, I am happy for everyone who's able to make it, have a blast, I'm going to be in the Thread all the time anyways to follow the updates. :)

It's like a theatre so there are seats upstairs and downstairs (not that people will be sitting!), it means they are unreserved though so you could be anywhere.

where you traveling from?

the joys of living in london :D

The West Midlands. It's a good two hours away, unfortunately.

Standard = mosh pit. ;)

It's like a theatre so there are seats upstairs and downstairs (not that people will be sitting!), it means they are unreserved though so you could be anywhere.

Standard = mosh pit. ;)

Thanks! Always super paranoid when buying tickets haha. We'll be getting there as early as we can to get as close to the front as we can :D

I'll see you there! :P I'm camping out with Yaz :D

Wait i thought you said on the phone you were coming on the day :P

This is one of the reason why I would like to live in London ahah
Have fun guys! :)

Is anyone from Germany planning to go there?

I'm going to Reading, sadly can't go to this because I arrive on London the next day =/

Don't know anyone else from Germany who's going.

Archived