Green Day performing at O2 Academy Brixton August 21

InsideOut

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know how to get from Victoria Coach Station to the venue? The website just says "go to Google maps" :rolleyes:

Just woke up to this at the tickets are already on sale.. that was fast :P

Really bummed though, going on a holiday on the 21st (damn now if it would've just been the 22nd or something) so I can't make it, otherwise it would've been perfect. Have fun everyone going! :)

So I woke up to my best friend texting me that she got us tickets and I have now been FREAKING OUT for the past half hour. Brixton academy I cannot fucking believe it. :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround:

OMG just woken up and seem this. Shaking a bit right now. First thing I'm doing when I get to work is asking my manager for time off and asking if I can try for tickets tomorrow. I start work at 8am so need to see of I can have my break an hour early. He knows I'm a crazy green day fan so I'm sure he will say yes.

I love how you are all waiting for us to wake up and freak out!! It's 7am so unless people have work you will be waiting a while.

So excites and nervous right now lol and should really start getting ready for work

I hope you manage to get hold of one! :)

Shit! I just got a ticket and now have to get off work and find a way down there but woooooooooo :runaround:

REUNITED AND IT FEEEELS SO GOOD <3

Got my ticket, can't quite believe it!! :D

YEEEEES

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Now I don't know whether to get these or Reading. I've never been to a festival and I love shows with huge crowds. :runaround:

Anyone know how to get from Victoria Coach Station to the venue? The website just says "go to Google maps" :rolleyes:

Victoria line from there is like 2 stops to Brixton :)

Victoria line from there is like 2 stops to Brixton :)

Thanks! :) I expected it to be more complicated than that!

Thanks! :) I expected it to be more complicated than that!

Hahaha yeah, the coach station is like a 5 min walk from the train station where you can hop on the tube but that's about it :happy:

Am on my way to work. I need get time off. Also I'm gettig. The train from Glasgow to Leeds on the Friday. I now need find a to London on the wed morning and a way home to Glasgow in time for the Leeds train. Get a train from London to Leeds instead and stay in London until fri ahhhh all before I get the tickets.

I don't think I will make this show :(

Sorted! and much less stressful than Shepherds Bush :) What an excellent start to Monday morning!

Gaah! It's too late for me to change my work schedule now so I will miss this, just like I missed the Emirates show and the Shepherds Bush one too. I fucking hate working evenings. The annoying thing is, if it was announced just a few days earler I could have made this one.

Should be an awesome show. Not a huge fan of Brixton Academy as a venue, but I'd give my right arm to see this. Hope everyone who's going has a great time :)

I'm now just anxious for a proper tour announcement after Reading/Leeds!

Bu I don't think it's Euro Tour again;

Booked my flight and two friends of mine are coming with me :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I'm going. I have an overdraft. This is obviously what my overdraft is for.

I saw them in Brixton in 2005.... before they played the BIAB show later that year... [that i went to]

AAAAH YES! And it kind of is a "small" venue if you compare it to the shows they've been playing this tour.

That is reasonable...

But travel costs, and pre arrangments...why can't they tell us in advance properly?? These last minute shows are just stupid if you don't immediately have the means to go.

That is reasonable...

But travel costs, and pre arrangments...why can't they tell us in advance properly?? These last minute shows are just stupid if you don't immediately have the means to go.

I know something about this :( Flights cost at least 250 euro... Few days earlier they were much cheaper, but now... I don't know what to do.

That is reasonable...

where you traveling from?

the joys of living in london :D

Archived