Green Day performing at O2 Academy Brixton August 21

InsideOut

Psh you can have it I never even wanted to be in Kerrang! I hate it :lol:

you hate kerrang what

if this turns into another pizza party thread I'm setting up a huge PM for you all instead, cause that shit was ridiculous and unnecessary spam, and I'm PRO spam.

we'll be good, promise :P

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you hate kerrang what

Yeah like I used to like it but nowadays it's the same bands every single week and just yawn

Yeah like I used to like it but nowadays it's the same bands every single week and just yawn

Kerrang has been a load of wank for years. But Ceri has the mental of about 13 so she fuckin' loves it.

Kerrang has been a load of wank for years. But Ceri has the mental of about 13 so she fuckin' loves it.

fuck off, i only buy the ones with GD in alright :lol:

I still have bags full of issues from when I WAS 13 :lol: absolutely accurate.

fuck off, i only buy the ones with GD in alright :lol:

Nah I still do that though, it's like obligatory

I still have bags full of issues from when I WAS 13 :lol: absolutely accurate.

Nah I still do that though, it's like obligatory

haha good, i'm not the only one. i have a picture of you, fran & becky in my wardrobe, how creepy :wub:

I don't see any on topic posts on this page. Stay on the topic of the thread or don't post please.

Hey why don't you guys make a meet up thread, ey?

aren't I the best mod ever?!

Excellent idea!

Please guys help me out find a hotel please

How easy would it be to get to wembly fr Brixton after the show

Please guys help me out find a hotel please

How easy would it be to get to wembly fr Brixton after the show

euro lodge clapham, 2 miles away. 29.50pp, do singles, doubles, triple rooms, private bathrooms etc.

search for Pizza places near Brixton academy ;)

i like you.

haha good, i'm not the only one. i have a picture of you, fran & becky in my wardrobe, how creepy :wub:

you put the picture in your wardrobe? :lol:

claim to shame.

Yaz, do you know if there is a domino's...or any other pizza place as me and domino's go way back. Got some real issues going on there. But anyway, do you know if there's a pizza place near the venue?

http://www.just-eat.co.uk/ - type in the venues postcode and it will tell you whats nearby and when its open ;)

I found a domino's before. It was about a mile away. I'm sure we can order from there. It closes at midnight on a tuesday :)

i like you.

you put the picture in your wardrobe? :lol:

claim to shame.

Yaz, do you know if there is a domino's...or any other pizza place as me and domino's go way back. Got some real issues going on there. But anyway, do you know if there's a pizza place near the venue?

Only if you count chicken shops that sell pizza

Only if you count chicken shops that sell pizza

I found a domino's we could order from anyway. It says it shuts at twelve so maybe order a bit before so they don't fuck us over again :lol:

I found a domino's we could order from anyway. It says it shuts at twelve so maybe order a bit before so they don't fuck us over again :lol:

Plaaaaaan batman.

Plaaaaaan batman.

Can't believe how soon this is :)

Fucking true.

As much I love Green Day I'm so pissed off about the news told ONLY one week before.

If you have money okay good for you but I cant afford now a flight now or whatever - and I spent ALL the afternoon yesterday about searching solutions. Maybe I couldnt go anyway but if only the news was given a little before....

Btw sold out, great, have fun with presale

"Thank iuuu idiot natiooon!!11" REALLY?

Seriously??? Try having secret shows announced the DAY OF the show! That is what they do here in the Bay Area. That is why they're called "secret shows" so that it is short notice and the local people can get tickets to see them in their area. (Sorry but I just had to throw my 2 cents worth in.)

I hope everybody has fun. I know it'll be a blast!

Seriously??? Try having secret shows announced the DAY OF the show! That is what they do here in the Bay Area. That is why they're called "secret shows" so that it is short notice and the local people can get tickets to see them in their area. (Sorry but I just had to throw my 2 cents worth in.)

That's what we got here in italy.

I'm waiting for the 2 leg, dont worry! :D

And sorry again for bothers everyones up

I don't think you have any right to complain about shit if you live in the bay area and have the opportunity in itself to see a secret show, while the rest of the world and every other state except for central California gets "excluded" because they happen to live very fucking far away.

thats my 2 cents.

Not complaining to you, I'm just bitter I wasn't born and raised in LA or somewhere that wasn't a fucking remote glacier.

I don't think you have any right to complain about shit if you live in the bay area and have the opportunity in itself to see a secret show, while the rest of the world and every other state except for central California gets "excluded" because they happen to live very fucking far away.

thats my 2 cents.

Not complaining to you, I'm just bitter I wasn't born and raised in LA or somewhere that wasn't a fucking remote glacier.

I don't think they're really complaining, they're just pointing out it's silly to complain about a show being announced 9 days in advance when some are announced less than 1 day in advance.

Any chance this spare ticket is still going? I'm going to try and get one in the morning but it's complicated due to work hours and people I know being busy and unable to buy at the sale time!

I might have one more if you're still looking...

Archived