Green Day performing at O2 Academy Brixton August 21

InsideOut

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone get a spare ticket in the presales? Kinda worried about getting one on general release...

I think the Mitchells might have a few extra.

Did anyone get a spare ticket in the presales? Kinda worried about getting one on general release...

i might, depends on my friends, i went for 4 and then to ask my friends, i think three are gone but the 4th is up in the air, ill let you know

I think the Mitchells might have a few extra.

i might, depends on my friends, i went for 4 and then to ask my friends, i think three are gone but the 4th is up in the air, ill let you know

I most likely will be selling mine

Thanks guys, Ceri's gonna try get me one on IC later, if that falls through I'll be in touch :D

Really excited for this, Brixton is a top venue and i feel like Green Day might mix up the set list a bit for this one. Feed us the trilogy!!!

Thanks guys, Ceri's gonna try get me one on IC later, if that falls through I'll be in touch :D

Got my ticket, thanks anyway you guys.

They probably play a set just like at Shepherd's Bush and then never play that many trilogy songs ever again until they return to another rather small arena in London again next summer. :lol:

I'm heartbroken that I can't make it...fucking jury duty messing everything up.

Do you guys think there will be a full UK tour at some point?

I think so. It'd really be mad for them not to, they sell loads of tickets here and on the 21st CB tour they played 10+ shows all around the country. I think the one off big stadium show, secret shows and festivals are extras and they'll do a proper tour later.

Sure! They'll probably announce more dates just shortly after R&L. Though at first there's probably going to be another North American Tour. :)

We just gotta be patient which is about the hardest part.

A bit jealous I won't be heading over for this one, but happy for everyone who gets to go :) I got to see them in Shepherds Bush last year and the Emirates Stadium in June so I can't really complain!

Sure! They'll probably announce more dates just shortly after R&L. Though at first there's probably going to be another North American Tour. :)

We just gotta be patient which is about the hardest part.

I think so. It'd really be mad for them not to, they sell loads of tickets here and on the 21st CB tour they played 10+ shows all around the country. I think the one off big stadium show, secret shows and festivals are extras and they'll do a proper tour later.

Here's hoping. You guys are right though, it wouldn't make sense for them to not play more shows over here considering they have such a large fanbase in the UK. I can hold on until they announce new dates, it'll just take some patience :) Good luck to everyone still hoping to get tickets, and have an epic time if you already booked yours :happy:

Does somebody have an STANDING ticket for sale, pleaaaase?! Already have my flight and hotel but no ticket :/

Does somebody have an STANDING ticket for sale, pleaaaase?! Already have my flight and hotel but no ticket :/

Idiot Nation should have standing tickets still, otherwise you can try on wednesday?

I think there are still presale tickets on the IN...

I just looked on ebay and there are a lot of scalpers selling tickets for 100/200 euros, ugh

I most likely will be selling mine

Iif you do let me know, please! :)))

I just looked on ebay and there are TONS of scalpers selling tickets for 100/200 euros, ugh

only upper balcony standing/seating tickets are left.. Standing tickets arent available anymore.

I just looked on ebay and there are a lot of scalpers selling tickets for 100/200 euros, ugh

seatwave is selling at 60 quid. its frustrating as fuck

well at least the uk have had recent shows....Ireland nadda!

So happy I got tickets. Going on the Wednesday then seeing them at Reading on the Friday. Anyone else thinking we'll hear Dookie? (Or am I just dreaming?)

Any idea on what the support will be?

Yeahhh Brixton is 2 stops away from Vic, get yourself to Brixton station and i'll come get you :)

The R/L facebook had a link for pre-sale seperate to Idiot Club if that helps? If you're being egged on then you gotta do it :lol:

:) Haha I just saw this! It turned from egging on to an outright order! Stuart_and_the_ave gave me a link earlier that worked and I got my standing ticket woot!! I have been happy dancing all damn day!! Three gigs in four days arrrgh the happiness!!!

But yeah Green Day get your asses over to Ireland...you are killing my bank balance here guys! Thats another flight!

Archived