HEY! Anybody want my replica of Blue?

c_mcg_

So, I have this replica of Blue that I LOVE but I need money for food & rent. There's pictures of it up on my craigslist ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/msg/3990621034.html

I'd be willing to ship it out to someone if they really wanted it. I just would rather have this go to a die-hard fan rather than someone random.

I have the price at 200, but I'll take whatever anyone wants to offer.

I have the price at 200, but I'll take whatever anyone wants to offer.

50 pence and half a can of diet coke?

Seriously though, good luck and I hope you get a decent price for it :)

50 pence and half a can of diet coke?

Seriously though, good luck and I hope you get a decent price for it :)

Ahh well, I figured it's worth a try. Someone on here is bound to want it! :)

Thanks

200 is a great price!! though i'm not able to buy it i hope you'll find someone interested

It's false advertising calling it "extremely rare." After all, there's a whole website dedicated to selling those replicas.

I do have a question, though. Did you make this, or did you purchase it from bjguitars.com?

It's false advertising calling it "extremely rare." After all, there's a whole website dedicated to selling those replicas.

I do have a question, though. Did you make this, or did you purchase it from bjguitars.com?

I didn't even know that site existed. I will say I won this in an Ebay auction in 2005. This could actually be one of the first ones he made. So, it's got a little age that those newer ones lack :P

And.. I'd still consider it rare. Think what you will

I didn't even know that site existed. I will say I won this in an Ebay auction in 2005. This could actually be one of the first ones he made. So, it's got a little age that those newer ones lack :P

A no name brand guitar with a few stickers on it is rare? I don't think so. Don't make it seem more desirable than it is. It's great that you're selling it for a lot cheaper than getting it new, but it's not nice to falsely advertise it. Rare means that it's hard to get. Anyone can easily just go and buy one (or make it themselves).

2005 and eBay? That's probably one of the first replicas by that seller, then.

A no name brand guitar with a few stickers on it is rare? I don't think so. Don't make it seem more desirable than it is. It's great that you're selling it for a lot cheaper than getting it new, but it's not nice to falsely advertise it. Rare means that it's hard to get. Anyone can easily just go and buy one (or make it themselves).

I'm selling this for food and rent. I guess I had to sell it up a bit so I can get by.. so sorry.

You know what, this person needs the money and they're not saying this guitar is the Holy Grail, so let's give them a break.

I know I had a little fun with them in my post, but that's all it was, a little fun because I don't play guitar.

Hopefully someone will come along wanting a guitar like this, and it will be a win-win situation.

Archived