Meeting Billie Joe Armstrong Q&A Video from girl who surfed with him in California

desertrose

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I think this is fake? Does she have any proof like a photo...?

c053ee90f88011e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg

25c6347cf88111e292d622000ae909ac_7.jpg

Aw she was so damn lucky :( but it was also nice of her to do this video and answer other people's question!
It's always great when fans get to meet the Green Day members :happy:

Also, Billie looking scared when she recognized him, oh my god :lol:

I'm loving his grey whiskers.

Also, that girl looks a bit like Lauren.

Only if it had been Lauren she wouldn't have made a video out of this, it would be a feature length movie...with at least one sequel :P

That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing. I remember being happy when I saw her pics and comments about meeting him :D She was so excited.

Only if it had been Lauren she wouldn't have made a video out of this, it would be a feature length movie...with at least one sequel :P

Shhhhh. :P

Yeah, I love it when he lets his beard grow grey. He seems so cute grandpa-like.

i haven't watched this yet but lol she made a whole video about it :lol:

THIS :lol:

I think it was unnecessary to make a video of it :mellow: she got to meet Billie and yes? If everyone who got to meet Billie or another GD member made a video... holy shit.

He seems so cute grandpa-like.

A hot grandpa :ninja: I would say.

So I finished watching it. I'm happy that she got to meet him, but I really hope she didn't act like the fangirl way she's describing (like "omg he smiled at me shirtless" and "I look for billie joe wherever I go") in front of him. I don't know, I just don't want him to be uncomfortable, because he's a shy person and it's not like he was at a show or event that he was expected to be there and a lot of fans were there.

Omg that was really fun, my mom and i are laughing about this :lol:

But yeah, it's good to know he's like any guy out there :happy::wub:

That video is actually pretty cute, and decent of her to do. Nice little aw moment. And props to her for not actually giving the exact location of the beach.

She´s just so excited, and wants to share her luck with the world. It means so much to her. Nice memories.

Mykee Mexx, I agree to a certain extent, but when people make it about them, them and solely about them, that's when things start to go wrong.

But I love this thread, because of Amanda's replies in it. :wub:

Haven't watched this yet but I REALLY like the concept of fans recording their stories. It's like personal testimonies about the band. It would be nice to have a compilation of like 30 second clips (NOT 11 MINUTES PER PERSON LOL) where everyone who has a story about meeting Billie or other band members just shared what happened, even if it's a little anecdote. I think that would be really cool.

Someone else start that up :P

I take that back.

I'm actually friends with her on Instgram. I talked to her about it and told her how lucky she was. :3

Think it's lovely that something like this got posted online...so much negative crap gets posted about the guys by the media and even fans (the I waited but they only signed a few autographs/said they were in a rush to the airport and had no time what assholes type of crap) that it is refreshing for someone to take the time to post something honest and truly positive with no agenda about Billie. Proving what many of us already know, he (and the others) are down to earth lovely guys who deserve respect and remember where they come from and are in no way stuck up rockstar divas. Nice one girl ;)

*but we all know what beach it is hahahaha*

I don't know what beach it is, but I guess IDGAF because I live on the opposite coast and would have no chance to stalk him down :P

• 3 months later...

Hi I am this girl and it's real, just go on my instagram that's linked above and scroll down quite a bit, you'll find pictures :)

So I finished watching it. I'm happy that she got to meet him, but I really hope she didn't act like the fangirl way she's describing (like "omg he smiled at me shirtless" and "I look for billie joe wherever I go") in front of him. I don't know, I just don't want him to be uncomfortable, because he's a shy person and it's not like he was at a show or event that he was expected to be there and a lot of fans were there.

lol it's the girl from the video xD i wasn't acting like a fangirl infront of him... I was actually super fucking shy. It was too an extreme level. You have no idea. but once I was on the ride home from meeting him... that's when i freaked out

i made it through the first ten minutes and had to turn it off lol no thanks. i'm glad she got to meet him though.

hey...

Haven't watched this yet but I REALLY like the concept of fans recording their stories. It's like personal testimonies about the band. It would be nice to have a compilation of like 30 second clips (NOT 11 MINUTES PER PERSON LOL) where everyone who has a story about meeting Billie or other band members just shared what happened, even if it's a little anecdote. I think that would be really cool.

Someone else start that up :P

sorry about it being long? i wanted to answer all the questions asked. People keep giving me shit for that jfc. But nothing against you.

Think it's lovely that something like this got posted online...so much negative crap gets posted about the guys by the media and even fans (the I waited but they only signed a few autographs/said they were in a rush to the airport and had no time what assholes type of crap) that it is refreshing for someone to take the time to post something honest and truly positive with no agenda about Billie. Proving what many of us already know, he (and the others) are down to earth lovely guys who deserve respect and remember where they come from and are in no way stuck up rockstar divas. Nice one girl ;)

I'm actually pretty certain you don't know what beach ;D it's a beach you actually WOULDN'T expect to see Billie Joe at lol

thanks for posting this... allthough I see people are being meaner here that they would in my Youtube comments 'cause they thought i was never gonna see it! Anyways yea thanks, my instagram follower told me this video is in the GDC and i had to see what people were saying about me. This is late but thanks.

whose lauren XD

THIS :lol:

I think it was unnecessary to make a video of it :mellow: she got to meet Billie and yes? If everyone who got to meet Billie or another GD member made a video... holy shit.

A hot grandpa :ninja: I would say.

hey... people asked me to make a video out of it. And many people like it. And i wish that everyone who met him made a video, i think that would be awesome! XD I guess we're just different people then.

That video is actually pretty cute, and decent of her to do. Nice little aw moment. And props to her for not actually giving the exact location of the beach.

thanks ^-^

She´s just so excited, and wants to share her luck with the world. It means so much to her. Nice memories.

yes it meant the world to me. Thanks.

Mykee Mexx, I agree to a certain extent, but when people make it about them, them and solely about them, that's when things start to go wrong.

But I love this thread, because of Amanda's replies in it. :wub:

I didn't really wanna make it about me... other people wanted me to make this video. And i personally have always loved watching other people's videos of stories of meeting the band, so i saw nothing wrong with it. Please try to see this from my perspective... if you are as big of a fan as me, then you'd freak out about meeting him just as much.

'Did he say y'know a lot?' Best question!

definitely

I'm actually friends with her on Instgram. I talked to her about it and told her how lucky she was. :3

what's your instagram name? o.0

thanks! Now if someone ever argues to me that Billie isn't a nice guy... I have a first hand experience to prove them wrong >:)

Archived