Green Day in Rolling Stone Best Live Acts Today

DookieLukie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only rank 48???? :o WTF :angry :angry :angry

GO HOME ROLLING STONE, YOU'RE DRUNK.

no doubt they should be higher. and i'm not saying that because it's my favorite band.

skrillex is higher than green day? hahahaha.

i am speechless.

(and jay z is number 6 and kanye 20 woohooo!)

but green day should definitely be higher. that's just ridiculous.

lol jfc i can understand jayz and kanye since they're massively popular but fucking skrillex? really?

and mumford and sons...ew.

and what does skrillex do? doesn't he just stand behind a fucking desk and jump up and down?

Sometime ago for there readers Green Day was the 2nd best live show, and for the magazine they were the best show of the year, but 48?

The reviewers probably watched the iHeart show.

Even that was better than Skrillex

I don't think these lists are entirely based upon actual factual detail, a lot of other factors go into them. Green Day are one of the best live bands there are out there. They are phenomenal live. #48 is bullshit.

"48th best live act" Sweet that's totally cool with me! "... of today." Awww hell no that's bullshit

Is that a random order or what because I can't still believe that they are 48

Even that was better than Skrillex

Mate the only highlight of that was Billie's declaration of his love for Rihanna's vagina.

Mate the only highlight of that was Billie's declaration of his love for Rihanna's vagina.

Still better than Skrillex

I don't know man, his dancing was pretty groovy

i liked the part when he said "fuck" :P

That list is one big joke. :mellow:
Skrillex, Jay Z, Mumford & Sons, Kayne,... and artists I've never heard of are ranked higher than GD :mellow:

wtf

I don't know man, his dancing was pretty groovy

And his mangina was a big highlight. DON'T FORGET. :P

Whoever wrote that article clearly hasn't been to a Green Day show let alone a lot of those shows. All Skrillex has under his belt is a computer having slow, strenuous sex while he abuses internet memes to masturbate his unwashed hair since 2009.

Seriously, Green Day could at least be in the top 40, hell even 30. You're not going to get a lot of shows like Green Day, especially on fan interaction.

Can we also remember this is the same magazine that listed Skrillex as a guitarist eventhough he has not touched the damn thing since he left From First To Last?

That low?

Also, Green Day has basically abandoned pyro, confetti, etc. I question if the author has seen any 99 Revs tour shows.

That low?

Also, Green Day has basically abandoned pyro, confetti, etc. I question if the author has seen any 99 Revs tour shows.

Meaning if he did see a 99 Rev show, he'd rank it lower?

Meaning if he did see a 99 Rev show, he'd rank it lower?

Considering that he has Springsteen, who's used pyro about twice in his life, and Neil freaking Young both in the top five, I think it might actually bump them up.

For what it's worth, I appreciate a band that believes enough in their music and personalities to forego large explosions and let the songs carry the evening.

Jay Z??? He's boring live he just stands there from the shows I've seen wow...

Archived