Michael Mayer confirms that Billie will play the role of St Jimmy in American Idiot movie

JIGD13

yay...excited!though i don't expect it very soon...but ummm :P

plus it would give our boys more publicity,sooo...yeah!!

Like some other people have said, you have to wonder if this movie's ever going to be made. It's like the Second Coming, but much more important.

• Like 2

FUCK YEAH

tumblr_lq17g19BK31qbakzwo1_500.gif

if he's going to do that in the movie in some form my ovaries will fly away and explode and never come back :cry:

:lol:it's true :ninja:

also: shirtless scenes maybe?.... :eyebrows:

• Like 3

Robin (billiejoe1) just posted this in the broadway idiot screening thread:

"They said its going to be released in movie theaters first starting October 19 or something like that then they will work on the DVD release"

wait, i'm not sure if that's in regards to the movie.

Robin (billiejoe1) just posted this in the broadway idiot screening thread:

"They said its going to be released in movie theaters first starting October 19 or something like that then they will work on the DVD release"

That's Broadway Idiot - not the AI movie.

That's Broadway Idiot - not the AI movie.

hahaa yeah totally edited my post.

my bad!!

I'll believe this movie is real once I see HLAHG, broadway idiot, cuatro, the pre Dookie doc, and the horror movie.

• Like 4

if he's going to do that in the movie in some form my ovaries will fly away and explode and never come back :cry:

:lol:it's true :ninja:

also: shirtless scenes maybe?.... :eyebrows:

you don't have enough shirtless pics of Billie already?! :lol:

I'll believe this movie is real once I see HLAHG, broadway idiot, cuatro, the pre Dookie doc, and the horror movie.

LOL the horror movie.

• Like 1

How many people can say they're going to watch their favorite album in theaters :lol:

How many people can say they're going to watch their favorite album in theaters :lol:

Is not only that, how many people can say My favorite band released a breakout album, that is now a musical, that got a documentary, and that is going to have a movie?

But Billie's not a good actor uhhhhhhhhhhhggg i dont know...

That being said i feel like when billie got his other parts they didn't say anything to him because it didn't matter if he sucked because he was a cameo (basically). Michael Mayer on the other hand seems more likely to say billie, i love you but that was dog shit do it again

• Like 1

excellent!! so glad we are being updated with brand new information!

I'd be surprised if that movie ever comes out

if you have an attitude like that it won't!

Im so happy! I hate that I never got the chance to see St. Billie on broadway and this is the second best thing ( i hope one day he reprises his role on broadway- ugh dreaming)

But Billie's not a good actor uhhhhhhhhhhhggg i dont know...

That being said i feel like when billie got his other parts they didn't say anything to him because it didn't matter if he sucked because he was a cameo (basically). Michael Mayer on the other hand seems more likely to say billie, i love you but that was dog shit do it again

Sorry I don't know how about bad actors look in English because most of it is for they way of speaking but, was his cameo in This is 40 bad?

I hope that the movie will come out XD

This would be awesome and Billie Joe as St Jimmy <3

Please let the film come out XD

you don't have enough shirtless pics of Billie already?! :lol:

there can never be enough :lol: :lol:

:')

• Like 3

Sorry I don't know how about bad actors look in English because most of it is for they way of speaking but, was his cameo in This is 40 bad?

i thought his cameo was actually hilarious. and he was playing himself, so..

and this time he is actually playing a character that HE created. i think it's going to be so interesting.

It was fine, but he was only in it for two minutes. I fear him handling a lead part. i mean no disrespect, it's just musicals as movies are hard enough to pull off as it is without having a lead being uncomfortable with acting. But hey if Billie wants to do it i think he should actually. I'm just wary

It was fine, but he was only in it for two minutes. I fear him handling a lead part. i mean no disrespect, it's just musicals as movies are hard enough to pull off as it is without having a lead being uncomfortable with acting. But hey if Billie wants to do it i think he should actually. I'm just wary

I'm worried just like you, I'm scared his bad acting might just spoil the rest of the (most likely) amazing movie..