Michael Mayer confirms that Billie will play the role of St Jimmy in American Idiot movie

JIGD13

Pretty sure how well the AI musical that this film would be based on did (and how well Billie did in it) would be a lot more relevant than how well another random film Billie was in did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

The two comparisons are like different ends of the spectrum :lol: It's not going to be shelved because of OW and it's not going to get the go-ahead because of BR. 

Oh yeah I'm not expecting it to happen :lol:. But if it was to the musical would be the relevant thing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

Yes he has, I thought that was why he deleted his instagram :ga: 

I thought the cause of death were the particles :ga:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, Billie Hoe said:

English Teacher Bullshit Interpretation Skills (tm) 

I just needed to quote this and laugh 😂😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

I got so excited for a moment and thought this was new. I saw the page count and thought it was a hot topic that just went up today, but then I realized this is an old thread. It's been dead so long I forgot about it. How disappointing. :(

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, desertrose said:

The ship has surely sailed for this now? Been over 15 years since the album came out.

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I got so excited for a moment and thought this was new. I saw the page count and thought it was a hot topic that just went up today, but then I realized this is an old thread. It's been dead so long I forgot about it. How disappointing. :(

I thought this was new too. Sad that this never happened.

Gosh darn it, you guys.  

I'm making this myself. Keep in mind, Tom Hanks has a net worth equivalent of 10 years salary for me, so......

This is going to be a total Z-Movie.  Maybe Y if I work hard at it, but I won't.

Also, I'm playing all the parts. except one of the two that are the same person, I want it to be confusing as heck.

That Dude Presents:  American Idiot.

Coming Soon.  

*fine print voice*

Prices and participation may vary.  "soon" is variable.  see retailer for details.  please don't.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, That Dude said:

Gosh darn it, you guys.  

I'm making this myself. Keep in mind, Tom Hanks has a net worth equivalent of 10 years salary for me, so......

This is going to be a total Z-Movie.  Maybe Y if I work hard at it, but I won't.

Also, I'm playing all the parts. except one of the two that are the same person, I want it to be confusing as heck.

That Dude Presents:  American Idiot.

Coming Soon.  

*fine print voice*

Prices and participation may vary.  "soon" is variable.  see retailer for details.  please don't.

So you make 35 million a year? Dude you can make a major movie with just one year salary! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

So you make 35 million a year? Dude you can make a major movie with just one year salary! 

I don't math good.   Maybe he's worth 100 years of my salary, that sounds more reasonable, right?  

• Love 1

I am actually going to film an American Idiot film.    I'm thinking to avoid copyright yada yada, I'm going to call my film United States Stupid Dude and maybe the girl will be imaginary and my....I mean Jimbo's split personality will be real.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, That Dude said:

I am actually going to film an American Idiot film.    I'm thinking to avoid copyright yada yada, I'm going to call my film United States Stupid Dude and maybe the girl will be imaginary and my....I mean Jimbo's split personality will be real.   

This is proof that @That Dude is and always will be the best user on this site. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

Is this website no longer updating anymore??? Where’s Matt? Where is Andres????

The GDA site is broken (not on our end) so nothing can be posted currently, hoping it'll be fixed soon. GDC is still working fine though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nopride84 said:

i mean isnt broadway idiot enough?

Haven't watched it, does it have Billie's performance in the musical in it?

In my humble opinion, American Idiot: the movie is over because they couldn't find the way how to make it politically correct while being great. I'd be very interested to know why the production took so long and why it wasn't made in the AI or 21st CB era, when it was relevant and talked about the most.