Will they go back on tour after Reading/Leeds?

MrJasonBoardman

Sorry for posting this here, but it won't let me post in the UK subforum for some reason.

Do you think there will be further UK tour dates? I can't go to Leeds fest anymore and I missed Emirates. Would be gutted if they don't do anymore dates :/

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I'm wondering...I'm in the same boat as you (missed Emirates and will also miss the festival dates) so I'm REALLY hoping they tour the rest of the UK at some point in the near future...

Didn't Mike write something about this on instagram? I think I recall him writing something like "UK will see more of me than my kids this year".

I did go to Emirates but there is definitley room for more.. :happy:

There will probably be a second leg, and seeing as Billie is the biggest wannabe English man ever to exist I'm willing to bet my leg hair they're returning either in the late autumn or early 2014.

This probably doesn't need an entire thread, it's being discussed quite frequently in the Reading/Leeds/Emirates threads as it is. But yes, of course they will do more dates. If you look at all the shows they have played in Europe, it has mainly been festival shows. There will be a second leg arena tour. They can't announce any tour dates until after Reading/Leeds, so just wait until then. Trust me, with all the publicity they will get from Reading/Leeds, it will be perfect time for them to announce an arena tour and will probably tour January time-then again, that is just a guess, but you get the idea. Just chill, and wait for it to happen. If they can't announce until after Reading/Leeds no point moaning about it now.

If they do announce arena shows, I'm hoping it's near student loan time. More disposable income :P

Honest opinion

After reading/Leeds thats the tour finished ... And they will probably go on a break for a while

Just my opinion thou :)

Please an arena tour around continental Europe, too; so my mom can see her first Green Day show as well and so I can start saving up. šp'o,v+'vv22bv

North American tour for this fall is currently being put together.

Hell yeah! GD skipped entire areas on first leg

Matt just made my day! Hopefully they do the cancelled shows l

North American tour for this fall is currently being put together.

How do you know?

So happy for you AND for us - you get the shows, we get time to save up. :wub:

that's the best thing i've seen in a spoiler all day.

They would've already announced anything big coming up after Reading/before November. They usually announce things and put tickets up for sale like 6 months before unless they do a sexret show just after Reading/leeds to de-stress after a long tour. That'd be nice.

And Matt deserves a few more likes for sharing his secret. Anything to go see em again (Maybe get my t-shirt in the next size up (maybe I could even bring it an try to return it (I'm so evil)))

He's Matt Matt knows all

Just because he's a mod on here doesn't mean he knows stuff we don't...

I just want them to announce Latin American dates :happy:

They do know stuff we don't :P

I don't recall saying Matt is a mod and mods knows all...

But Matt doesn't just post shit like that as guesses

They do know stuff we don't :P

Really? Even stuff that big? Didn't know that.

I don't recall saying Matt is a mod and mods knows all...

But Matt doesn't just post shit like that as guesses

I guess that's true. I really hope he's right.

They would've already announced anything big coming up after Reading/before November. They usually announce things and put tickets up for sale like 6 months before unless they do a sexret show just after Reading/leeds to de-stress after a long tour. That'd be nice.

And Matt deserves a few more likes for sharing his secret. Anything to go see em again (Maybe get my t-shirt in the next size up (maybe I could even bring it an try to return it (I'm so evil)))

In regards to timing: it wouldn't surprise me if a tour announcement for October happened in August. Last year tickets went on sale for a tour originally taking place in November with only two months to go, so I wouldn't cross it out.

But I had a feeling a North American leg might happen again this year, and not just the missed dates either. Here's hoping.

Tickets usually go on sale, what, 3 or 4 months before the shows happen? So if they were to announce something next month, it could be for an October-ish tour? Not saying that'll happen, I don't know what their plans are. It would be really weird for them not to go back out this year though.

Tickets usually go on sale, what, 3 or 4 months before the shows happen? So if they were to announce something next month, it could be for an October-ish tour? Not saying that'll happen, I don't know what their plans are. It would be really weird for them not to go back out this year though.

If there's an American leg 2...GDA meet up at some point?

Archived