Trilogy Photography Contest

BeachBum

"If you win and choose a bootleg CD,..."

Hey did you notice how when you saw Foot In Mouth and Bowling Parking in the options as well as "/live album" written in another part you knew that they made a mistake and still got the point?

And then after that did you notice instead of doing the reasonable thing you decided to try to argue semantics and drive forward a point that's going absolutely nowhere?

Yeah stop doing that, nobody cares and we all know that those two aren't bootlegs.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it allowed to use a photo taken earlier, if the subject of the song I want to capture is well, no longer capturable due to having died? It's an original photo taken at the last event the subject took a part in.

Message me.

If I take a picture of a pizza, could I use that as a reference to Fuck Time, coz everyone knows pizza = mouth sex :)

"If you win and choose a bootleg CD,..."

Arguing with Andres is pointless. He's Andres.

does it have to be new?

It needs to have been taken for this contest.

during the night I got some ideas, now the problem is to realize them! :P however, I have few questions. can the photo be of any size? and can we use some filters or make the photo in black and white? and what should we write in the email? attach the photo with the title, name and surname? something else?

during the night I got some ideas, now the problem is to realize them! :P

Same problem! :lol:

Btw, do we have to write which song we are using in the e-mail?

DO include the song title in the subject line.

Ok, problem solved :lol:

I'll try my best and good luck to everyone :)
And our photo has to represent the meaning of the song we choose right?

i didn't understand how it has to be..can someone explain? will it be like a video made of photos and the GD song?

i didn't understand how it has to be..can someone explain? will it be like a video made of photos and the GD song?

You have to take a picture that you think represents one of the songs from Uno, Dos, or Tré. If you win, you get either a membership to their fan club or a CD of songs recorded from concerts. Your choice.

You have to take a picture that you think represents one of the songs from Uno, Dos, or Tré. If you win, you get either a membership to their fan club or a CD of songs recorded from concerts. Your choice.

oh, so it's just one picture! thank you so much for helping :D

I think it's cute that your all trying lol! I better make room on my shelf for my green day bootleg CD.

during the night I got some ideas, now the problem is to realize them! :P however, I have few questions. can the photo be of any size? and can we use some filters or make the photo in black and white? and what should we write in the email? attach the photo with the title, name and surname? something else?

You can send in any size photo if it is a larger size I will resize it purely for the voting process. While filters are not forbidden just be careful that it should not be over powering. Adding some noise and a black and white filters are examples of what is considered okay.

i wish it was the school year i dont have access to a camera in the summer

Its a picture representing any trilogy song so no not a video

This also may seem a little minor, but I just wanted to make sure.

It says the photo has to be taken by you, but I planned on being in the photo and having someone else take it, which means it wouldn't be taken by me.

And if it is an issue, and get just get someone else to do it and I can take the photo.

Really neat idea! I'll definitely need to think hard about this one and try to come up with something. :)

I got a question, the picture needs to represent just the tittle of the song or what the song is talking about?

This also may seem a little minor, but I just wanted to make sure.

It says the photo has to be taken by you, but I planned on being in the photo and having someone else take it, which means it wouldn't be taken by me.

And if it is an issue, and get just get someone else to do it and I can take the photo.

As long as you are the one setting everything thing up and your helper is simply pressing the shutter button, I have no issue with it.

I got a question, the picture needs to represent just the tittle of the song or what the song is talking about?

It is a theme in the song and your interpretation of it, so I would say it's more along the lines of what the song is talking about.

I suck at being creative, but I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with...Good luck everybody!!!

Your profile pic (though it may not be you) is quite creative :P

Today I took the photos, now I have to choose the best one... Well I have a question, is it allowed to write something on object or something like that that will appear on the photo?

Archived