Trilogy Photography Contest

BeachBum

Dumb question.
You choose a song and you have to take a photo thinking of what do you feel listening to that song?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might need to see a couple examples to get my creative juices going...

Dumb question.

You choose a song and you have to take a photo thinking of what do you feel listening to that song?

you are basically trying to capture the essence of the song. So look for themes that are in the song and try to capture it the way you interpret it.

I suck at being creative, but I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with...Good luck everybody!!!

you are basically trying to capture the essence of the song. So look for themes that are in the song and try to capture it the way you interpret it.

Thanks.

So, good luck everyone :D

Aw, I was really looking forward to this but I guess I'll have to miss the contest. I have absolutely no free time until August 3rd. :(

Good luck to everyone else who will participate, though. Can't wait to see the entries. :happy:

we can participate too right?

yeah it is a GDA contest. All submissions will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.

yeah it is a GDA contest. All submissions will remain anonymous until a winner is selected.

Does that mean you are sending in a pic too?If that's the case,then we won't stand a chance to win :P

So no adding text or effects? Not crazy filters or anything, just like adding noise or a few words?

Noise is fine but adding text is not.

Does that mean you are sending in a pic too?If that's the case,then we won't stand a chance to win :P

nah I am going to stick to running the contest. I have tons of ideas but no time to work on them. I'll just keep my ideas for school :P

nah I am going to stick to running the contest. I have tons of ideas but no time to work on them. I'll just keep my ideas for school :P

thank God xD

this sounds like a lot of fun!

i already have some ideas...

"Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking" and "Foot in Mouth" are Live EPs, not Bootlegs.

There's a reason they're listed at the top together and also

Green Day bootleg/live CD

If I tattoo a horseshoe on myself and provide pictures proving I did it myself as well as the final one can I just win.

So... taking a few separate shots and overlaying them into one photo would be excessive editing?

i'm thinking to interprete nuclear family and oh love, ....

This is awesome!!! I feel like i wanna do this, but i don't know....

I might just try my hand at this.... :ninja:

So... taking a few separate shots and overlaying them into one photo would be excessive editing?

Depends on how it it done. There is such a thing a multiple exposures in photography

Is it allowed to use a photo taken earlier, if the subject of the song I want to capture is well, no longer capturable due to having died? It's an original photo taken at the last event the subject took a part in.

There's a reason they're listed at the top together and also

"If you win and choose a bootleg CD,..."

Archived