GDA Merch Ideas

Liam

How 'bout some of those iron-on patch things? They could have various GD symbols (21st century skulls, the eagle, XX, AI grenade, fuck bunny, rage&love...) or ones similar to the ones Billie Joe has on his jackets. It would be a cool way to customize our clothing, and they look really cool. I have a bunch of plain black jackets just waiting to be Green Day-ized.

I would sooooo buy these I have a black vest and I need some stuff to put on it

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you use Blue? I don't know if there's a sort of copyright on it. But if you can use it I suggest you to do something with it. A Blue keychain would be so awesome... I'd love to have one!

I have a blue keychain. You can get one here:

http://www.zazzle.com/blue+keychains

Lol.

How 'bout some of those iron-on patch things? They could have various GD symbols (21st century skulls, the eagle, XX, AI grenade, fuck bunny, rage&love...) or ones similar to the ones Billie Joe has on his jackets. It would be a cool way to customize our clothing, and they look really cool. I have a bunch of plain black jackets just waiting to be Green Day-ized.

YES! I went as Billie Joe for one halloween but couldnt find good patches for the shirt so i didbt use any.

Yeah but i dont really have any ideas.

Edit: Actually would guitar straps be a possibility? Like ones that say GDA or GDC along it? Id probably get one

What if GDC started selling small inflatable blimps that said "BAD YEAR" on them (like on Dookie)?

Edit: Actually would guitar straps be a possibility? Like ones that say GDA or GDC along it? Id probably get one

I'd probably buy one too. ^_^

What about t-shirts that say "I stole Cigarettes and Valentines" I know I already suggested it in the stickers thread but I think t-shirts would be cool too.

I think I have an Idea for a T-Shirt :D

How about a shirt with this on it? (I prefer for it to be placed on the top left breast)

tumblr_mq6bdrfMRc1qdp9f9o1_400.jpg

From the lines "Hello Stranger,I'm a disaster! This brutal love."

I debated whether or not to add "This Brutal love" to the bottom of the tag though..What do yall think?

I'd buy that! (As long as the shirt wasn't white, I hate white shirts.) And I think it's better without saying "this brutal love."

What about t-shirts that say "I stole Cigarettes and Valentines" I know I already suggested it in the stickers thread but I think t-shirts would be cool too.

may be we can get a free trip to prison along with it :P

Sounds like a fun afternoon. :D

I saw the "At rather be at a Green Day concert" stickers on GDA, but i think it would be so much better in t-shirts! :)

Yes!

Cavity searches for everybody :) lol

A shirt that features artwork of a demon on the phone. ("Calling all demons...")

A sticker or T-shirt that says "NEXT STOP: THERAPY".

Shoelaces?

I think I have an Idea for a T-Shirt :D

How about a shirt with this on it? (I prefer for it to be placed on the top left breast)

tumblr_mq6bdrfMRc1qdp9f9o1_400.jpg

From the lines "Hello Stranger,I'm a disaster! This brutal love."

I debated whether or not to add "This Brutal love" to the bottom of the tag though..What do yall think?

I love the shirt, leave the This Brutal Love tag off the bottom tho.. Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

How about a Geek t-shirt? But with "stink breath" written in a much smaller font underneath. It would be a fun way to take the piss out of those lame shirts that everyone seems to be wearing.

geektshirtsmall.jpg

How about a Geek t-shirt? But with with "stink breath" written in a much smaller font underneath. It would be a fun way to take the piss out of those lame shirts that everyone seems to be wearing.

geektshirtsmall.jpg

That's brilliant! :lol:

I'd totally buy the "Hello Stranger I'm a Disaster" shirt... Could be cool on a bumper sticker too.

With "Drama Queen" written on it... :lol:

damn that would be classy. Who wouldn't want to buy that?

Awesome as F**K bunny beanie, Green Day or Green Day angry birds pillow pets, Green Day curtains and bed set, life size Billie Joe, Tre' and Mike card board cut out( not sure what they are called, but I saw it with Twlight.)

Kind of fun for kids, but Green Day Valentine Day cards.

T- Shirts that say I've proudly been diagnosed with O.C.G.D.D. I really want Green Day socks too!

So I'm not sure if I said this before, but Billie Joe, Mike and Tre' tattoo sleeves( you know those fabric ones you just slip on) or washable tattoo sleeves. I was Billie for Halloween and had to use other fake tattoos.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm not sure if I said this before, but Billie Joe, Mike and Tre' tattoo sleeves( you know those fabric ones you just slip on) or washable tattoo sleeves. I was Billie for Halloween and had to use other fake tattoos.

<3 You're not the only one who went as Billie for Halloween :P..I just got a bunch of the cheap 25 cent tattoos and slapped them on my arm, but the sleeves would be freaking awesome though. I could use them during the winter :P

<3 You're not the only one who went as Billie for Halloween :P..I just got a bunch of the cheap 25 cent tattoos and slapped them on my arm, but the sleeves would be freaking awesome though. I could use them during the winter :P

Yeah and they would be better than temporary tattoos because you can use them more than once and like you said in the winter! And to Green Day concerts and stuff and they wouldn't rub off in the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived