GDA Merch Ideas

Liam

or even condoms.

How about GDA tampons? ;)

On a serious note, anything with lyrics is pretty cool as it has already been stated. The rage and love wristbands are really awesome, something similar to that perhaps.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you use Blue? I don't know if there's a sort of copyright on it. But if you can use it I suggest you to do something with it. A Blue keychain would be so awesome... I'd love to have one!

Or just using it for the designs of tees, posters etc... I already have a couple of ideas in my mind!

Also, I don't know if this one is legal too because it has got Green Day in it (but saying "Green Day authority"): something saying: "Shut up and be a victim of Green Day Authority"

I like to picture Green Day merch in my mind :lol:

What about green day glasses? They should have like XX-s on them and it should say "Oh baby, baby it's drinking time!"

I'd like XX sun-glasses! :ga: (like the ones some people have done and Jason uses on King for a Day)

"Cuming Clean" condoms. Too childish? Or how about some that says "Nice Guys Finnish Last"? :eyebrows:

I dig the keychain idea. Maybe the Lightning Man would be a cool design?

Would anyone buy something like this for around $15~?

I've got a Green Day Dr one in my room and I've been wanting another one so I definitely would.

I think it would be worth exploring some of the "GDA" (or even "GDC") brand ideas. Many of the people who visit feel a similar level of affection/support for the sites as they do for the band.

Hmmmm maybe one of those tuxedo shirts with the red tie and something else.

I really liked the old t-shirt that said Green Day Authority on the back! (were there GDC ones? That I would really like to buy)

I wouldn't really buy any other merch apart from t-shirts, that's why I'm always talking about t-shirts :P

A mug (or cup), with '409 in your coffeemaker' ;) (or a part of " I fell asleep while watching Spike TV, after 10 cups of coffee" :) )

Ok, I love wristbands but I prefer the bigger ones. But this is not the point... you could sell them with other great Green Day lyrics (I love Walking Contraddiction for example)!

I like the keychain idea. GDA on one side; GDC on the other. Simple.

Would anyone buy something like this for around $15~?

tz7Ttzb.png

YES! I've been wanting to get one of those made, and this way I'd support GDC in the process. (And if we couldn't do that because there's an official one, how about a Christie Road one?)

I like the keychain idea. GDA on one side; GDC on the other. Simple.

I like this idea too.

How about earphones or earbuds? Its something different and it can be a collectors item and sell it for a limited time. I'm not sure what they would look like yet but I think it could be a cool idea.

I'd love a GDC t-shirt. It would be a great way to meet other GDC'ers in line for shows. I'm thinking a plain black or white t-shirt with the logo, and maybe a "Hello my username is ......" field on it, where you could write your name with a textile/waterproof marker.

Another idea is "Hello my username is" stickers, that you could stick to your t-shirt when going to a show. They could have the GDC logo on them and maybe some trilogy artwork background (if that is allowed), making them different from the standard "Hello my name is" stickers.

You could have uno dos tre wristbands and each one could have the color of the album with the name in the middle and little xs the rest of the way around it

I like Lauren's pen idea!

I think it would be worth exploring some of the "GDA" (or even "GDC") brand ideas. Many of the people who visit feel a similar level of affection/support for the sites as they do for the band.

Tony! :woot:

That's the type of stuff we're looking into, it's why we need ideas as to what to get :)

6k9Zdsa.png

JuBPx1W.png

I like them. They'd be cheap to make and they look cool.

I'd love to see a GDA/GDC keychain!

Too bad I can't buy stuff cos shipping charges kill me.

As for the swearing problem - we probably won't do anything with cursing on them anymore. We've tried them in the past and they haven't sold too well so we try to stay away from that stuff. We've had a few designs that featured swearing and we ended up having it removed before selling it.

A foam hand (like in sports) with the Hand and heart from American idiot.

A charm bracelet with horseshoes and Handgrenades on them

A thicker rubber bracelet with rage and love written in a tattoo style script

I would also like 2-3 inch stickers so I could put it on my laptop or whatever. Maybe of their guitars/basses, and you can reuse the design of the like a rat does cheese and other posters.. And put it in a pack of 5 or so.

A concert ticket stub album with green day style graffiti all over it would be pretty awesome and unique.

A set of 3 shot glasses with UNO DOS TRE and xxs that match the colour scheme of the album.

A lighter - with the lyric "I just wanna see the light"

I have a ton of ideas... I will be back

I have a ton of ideas i will get them to you tonight if that's okay :) How long will this be up for :/

Archived