GDA Merch Ideas

Liam

Hey guys we are looking at extended our merch section but we want idea's to know what you guys will want to buy. Right now we have small items like wristbands, guitar picks and stickers.

We want to extend our merch section with items such as pins, dog tags or even condoms. If you have an idea, just post it in here. If you like someone elses idea, just like their post so we know how in demand they are.

Please keep in mind we can't sell any thing that features their name, logo or pictures of them.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One that says on the back "calling all demons this is the season next stop is therapy" and the front gda logo and est. (when did gda officially start?) ill make a mock up

some pins with different gda logos from different years on different ones would be pretty radical. id totally wear them

The Rage Love wristbands were really great maybe something similar

The Rage Love wristbands were really great maybe something similar

That's the idea. Those are great. But ... to think of something else similar.

"It's Fuck Time!" Condoms can never go wrong.

We talked about this. I think it's an awesome idea. Just not sure how much it crosses the line between what we could do legally or not.

In that case, You can have a shirt referencing as Jon Benjamin said "Calling all demons this is the season,Next stop is Therapy"

Except the front of the shirt is a guy calling,well..a demon..(Like a chat bubble of a phone call with a demon on the other line), while checking the calendar.On a week/day it can say therapy on it.

I can try to draw it and post it on here..

i know it'd be maybe a little expensive, but i'd love a black beanie that says "GDA" on the front in bold, caps lock, white font.

i'd buy that in an instant! haha.

I know it's stupid but maybe a flash light with the gda logo and saying I just wanna see the light

sorry for my bad english because i don't know the exact word but something like this for the keys;

Band%20Merch%201.jpg

sorry for my bad english because i don't know the exact word but something like this for the keys;

Band%20Merch%201.jpg

Keychains :) A lot of these ideas would be great, we just need design.

Mouse pads with the Gda logo

I need a cool mouse pad

Keychains :) A lot of these ideas would be great, we just need design.

I'm fine with just ideas. Like before, we just took the ideas, found someone who could design them and went from there.

I'm fine with just ideas. Like before, we just took the ideas, found someone who could design them and went from there.

What I meant is, we need ideas for what type of design, after that we can find someone to do it.

What I meant is, we need ideas for what type of design, after that we can find someone to do it.

Gotcha, yeah.

how about "Stop When the Red Lights Flash" wristbands?

"live without warning" t-shirts with a big warning sign on it?

Would anyone buy something like this for around $15~?

tz7Ttzb.png

An official one already exists, 2mrsne1.jpg

What about green day glasses? They should have like XX-s on them and it should say "Oh baby, baby it's drinking time!"

Would anyone buy something like this for around $15~?

yes. :) I would.

A memory stick shaped like blue (not sure if we're allowed) or just a fender or even just a memory stick that comes full of a variety of bootlegs/photos/videos of the band

This is for a t-shirt but remember that design someone did a while ago that said "Don't Test Me" but back to front. That was the best idea ever and even better if it was mirrored (that was also discussed at the time). I don't know why you guys didn't use this idea!!

maybe drum sticks with GDA on them? I also love the Stop When The Red Lights Flash idea, maybe even a shirt with a big stop light, with G D A in the red, yellow, and green lights. maybe in the design make the red light seem brighter, to show that it's 'flashing'

possibly a zip up hoodie to represent GDA? that would be awesome!

maybe the 'I'd rather be...' bumper sticker that says 'I'd rather be on GDA'?

I've seen the Coming Clean shirt, could we make a mural with all the Dookie booklet art, like the Burnout kid, and the bridge? I'm sure many people on here are arty enough to make that look sweet!

and if someone could draw it, maybe drawing a 'stray heart' running away, like the music video, only making it more cartoonish? maybe even making it the AI heart, with little legs, running away?

I also love the cool glasses I've seen Billie wear that have the Trilogy 'Xs' across the lens of the sunglasses, I'm not sure if those would be far too costly or not? but I would wear something like that!

and lastly, could we try to steer away from using profanity on the upcoming merch? I personally, do not curse, so I feel awkward with buying bumper stickers with F bombs and such. I do love them, but I just can't really have 'ONE F***ING MINUTE?!' on the bumper of my car, I'd rather have something like lyrics, or maybe a saying that doesn't swear in it! like 'no man can eat 50 eggs!' or even use the Stop When... title as a sticker or 'Dust to dust, when the red lights flash'? also, maybe have small stickers, that could be put on skateboards or other places? these are all just random ideas I've had!

Heart on a noose necklace.

Oh and I wouldn't buy anything with swear words on either, but I like the "Don't Test Me" idea.

Archived