Best moment of your 99 Revolutions Tour

Lacky

Hi guys!
I was thinking about the end of this tour, maybe the most emotional (for the breakdown, the rehab, and the return on stage), and I was obviously thinking about what is the best memory linked to your experiences in this tour!
I saw 3 shows : Trieste, Rome and Bologna, and the best moment (not only of this tour, but EVER) was when Billie Joe called me on stage to sing Longview with him! :)
You can post photos and videos about your favourite moment, or you can simply describe it!
This is the video of my best one :)
Min 4.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3UAYdNRF8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUfctUEyu4laVzBKqrxNyubw

I'm waiting for yours :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id probably say when Green day walked on at the Emirates stadium show, I dunno why so much happiness came over me and forced a smile. I had to hold back the fucking tears for a few seconds haha.

Well, it was the show in Norway in it's entirety, and the lol moment after when I walked passed the van that the guys were sitting in were Trè was like "Don't spot me, don't think of me i'm not here", and made some facial expressions :P

Besides going to two shows (April 6 and April 9 and having epic, memorable moments at both), it was definitely hanging out in the NA Tour Threads! They were hella fun.

The entire show I went to was my favorite because it was my first GD concert! But if I had to pick one moment from that show, it would be this:

It was emotional because Billie was so happy to be back and he seemed to be so happy to see everyone waiting for him with open arms. Plus, he knows how to make a city feel loved.

That's a tough choice! I've been to two shows this year (to four if last year counts) and they brought an endless amount of beautiful moments with them. My very favourite would have to be when they started playing Having A Blast in Vienna, though. I started crying (for the first time ever at a concert) and was as happy as one could be in that moment. I never ever expected to hear that song live and since it meant and still means a lot to me, it simply overwhelmed me.

I'd say when I found out that my Locarno ticket was sent to Germany and there was like only a few days left, but how about no :wacko:

When they went on stage in Bologna and I saw them for the very first time in my life.
When Billie said "We are back, we are back!" in Bologna and when he said "Cratzi"
When Mike kept smile in Locarno.
When I took Mike's pick and when I saw Billie so close in Locarno.

Ugh! How can I forget! Also, my other favorite moment my show and I guess from the whole tour is how the crowd gets together and sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" before the start of the show.

Probably when I met Mike before the Rochester show, or when they ran out and kicked off the show with 99 Revolutions that night. There was just so much energy, and I was just so happy to be there seeing them again, and I was in the pit this time so I was close, and it was one of the happiest moments of my life. That entire show was amazing.

Seeing them in Virginia three days after with my best friend was awesome too, but there's just something about the Rochester show that's really special to me and I get really happy whenever I listen to 99 Revolutions now. :happy:

Singing Longview. Best moment of my life. Also the incredible moment of seeing them after waiting 10/11 years.

oh god...and i can't even decide...remember those long recaps i wrote about both shows?...yeah those are pretty much the highlights for me, i can't write it shorter...and i even left out some of the greatest moments...i think to tell you what in my opinion ws the best moment ever on this tour - or in my whole life - i probably should have filmed Rock am See and Rock im Park completely in the way i saw them (now that's what google glasses would be good for) and just posted the entire shows here xD

The Barclays show was my favorite show out of all 5 that i've been to. it was my first time being on the barrier and it was awesome. I started tearing up during 99 Revolutions because I've never been that close to them before plus where I happened to end up was right in front of Billie. I didn't even realize that at first. I was just so focused on getting a spot on the barrier because originally wasn't going to do it because I can't be second or 3rd or anywhere near the front because I'll get crushed but some really nice girl let me squeeze on and it was great. Also meeting Tre after the show was even better because he was the last one I needed to meet. I'm never getting seats again for a show and i'll camp out overnight just to make sure i'm front row so I don't get killed.

i'd say Emirates, Belgrade, and the Russian concerts if you think about it...., but alas, they came to philly but wasn't able to go....

Well, it was the show in Norway in it's entirety, and the lol moment after when I walked passed the van that the guys were sitting in were Trè was like "Don't spot me, don't think of me i'm not here", and made some facial expressions :P

How in Hell did you even get to where the van was parked? Did you have to go looking for it? I know this is probably stupid to say, but I really do want to meet the band, just so that I can tell them how much of an impact their music has had on my life (to put it in perspective: GD has literally helped me keep my sanity numerous times, and probably prevented myself from committing suicide on two different occasions).

it was my first green day show so i'd say the first time i saw them, the fact i was on the barrier, when i got Mike's pick, and Mike smiling at us all the show :D

How in Hell did you even get to where the van was parked? Did you have to go looking for it? I know this is probably stupid to say, but I really do want to meet the band, just so that I can tell them how much of an impact their music has had on my life (to put it in perspective: GD has literally helped me keep my sanity numerous times, and probably prevented myself from committing suicide on two different occasions).

I met them outside the stadium like 40 minutes after the show. The van was heading out for the road, but the stood parked a little while ;)

It was just really cool being a part of that first arena show in Chicago :) Just the moment they walked onstage was overwhelming...I was so happy!

It was just really cool being a part of that first arena show in Chicago :) Just the moment they walked onstage was overwhelming...I was so happy!

I know! It was amazing being the first arena tour date! Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it was fucking amazing.

I know! It was amazing being the first arena tour date! Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it was fucking amazing.

I just wanted WMUWSE, 21 Guns, EJN, and Good Riddance...otherwise I was totally happy with everything they did! Stray Heart was great

I just wanted WMUWSE, 21 Guns, EJN, and Good Riddance...otherwise I was totally happy with everything they did! Stray Heart was great

I think the only thing I wanted was "Kill the DJ." :lol: Otherwise I was super happy with the show. You should've saw my face when they did "Going to Pasalaqua." I was like *_* :yay::runaround: My gf was like Calm down before you hurt yourself! :lol:

The first show back from rehab, when Green Day walked on stage and then Billie came out and you heard a huge roar from the crowd. It was like, "Welcome back." Or playing Dookie front to back. I don't know why people aren't mentioning Dookie more.

Probably because most of the people who posted so far haven't been to that show :dry:

Archived