Batgirl

Formula 1

Beathe.

Who would you ideally want to win?

Kimi. :) Hope it will be a better season next year.

• Like 1

Bastard of 1969

Kimi. :) Hope it will be a better season next year.

I'm not really optimistic about him in next season. I don't think it'll be a better season for him.

Libertine Angel

I hope he'll do better, because he is better than this, but I don't think he will - he's never really been one for dedicated training and effort (remember the time he was eating an ice cream in the middle of a race?).

Bastard of 1969

I hope he'll do better, because he is better than this, but I don't think he will - he's never really been one for dedicated training and effort (remember the time he was eating an ice cream in the middle of a race?).

He never was, yet he won a title.

• Like 1

Beathe.

I'm not really optimistic about him in next season. I don't think it'll be a better season for him.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore, but he is way better than what's he is doing now. :)

I know right. I adore him, so I'll hope for the best. I'm not so sure about him not being dedicated. I think that's just stuff that the media says. If he wasn't into it, he wouldn't be doing it.

Wasn't that just a joke though? When he made a wrong turn, he said that he was stopping for ice cream. :lol: Same with that time he said he said he had jack daniel's in his car. All fun.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

I know right. I adore him, so I'll hope for the best. I'm not so sure about him not being dedicated. I think that's just stuff that the media says. If he wasn't into it, he wouldn't be doing it.

Wasn't that just a joke though? When he made a wrong turn, he said that he was stopping for ice cream. :lol: Same with that time he said he said he had jack daniel's in his car. All fun.

It actually happened one time - the Malaysia 2009 race was red-flagged due to heavy rain, and the camera found him in the garage in his shorts eating an ice cream.

Beathe.

It actually happened one time - the Malaysia 2009 race was red-flagged due to heavy rain, and the camera found him in the garage in his shorts eating an ice cream.

Oh, that time! Yeah, I remember. It was a popsicle so I would assume it was because it was worm. But he could have waited. :lol:

• Like 1

Alan86

Edit: nevermind

Libertine Angel

Real shame about Hamilton, but this'll make for a fantastic race. Shame about Button too.

Libertine Angel

Well, Massa just has the worst luck. Hamilton was fantastic though, and Ricciardo too - when Red Bull have a good engine again, I can see him winning a championship.

Libertine Angel

Great job from the Ferraris getting to where they ended up, seeing as the car's terrible. Hamilton being told to let Rosberg past is very odd, and makes me thing yesterday's problem wasn't an accident. Also, Ricciardo is definitely a future champion.

• Like 1

Alan86

Sick of all the conspiracy theory's around Hamiltons bad luck. That said, he was 100% correct to ignore the radio messages to let Rosberg pass. They are fighting for the World Championship and they shouldn't give each other an inch. One being asked to let the other passed is just Ridiculous. I want Rosberg to win the world championship but I want it to be done on the track rather than one benifiting from the others bad luck/unreliability.

Alonso did an amazing job yesterday. I was gutted he didn't win.

How will I last the next month without a GP? Summer break sucks :(

• Like 1

Ste.A

Hamilton is just being very unlucky at the moment. It can't keep happening to him you wouldn't imagine. That being said, to still be close to rosberg at the summer break after what has happened to him deserves credit.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

Niki Lauda said after the race that when Hamilton was told to let Rosberg past, the pitwall panicked, and that Hamilton did nothing wrong in ignoring it. He's absolutely right.

Ste.A

Yeah why should he move over, they're racing for the title essentially. Why would you give the other guy any advantage at all.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

Exactly. If Rosberg deserved the position, he'd have taken it. It's the same as with Massa and Bottas at the start of the season (except they weren't racing for the championship).

Libertine Angel

Well, that was a race. I've lost all respect for Rosberg, but it's good to see the McLarens up near the top. Raikonnen did brilliantly too, as did Alonso. Ricciardo is, as he always is, the happiest person ever, and he completely deserves to be.

JOE THE X-KID

Is the next race Monza?

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

Is the next race Monza?

Yes, and I'm looking forward to it. McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari all modified the car in the summer break to reduce downforce, and Monza has a lot of straights, so it'll be perfect for them. Mercedes will still be in a league of their own, but I want the McLarens to prove they've still got it (particularly Button - he's a brilliant driver, and there's a good chance this is his last season).

JOE THE X-KID

Yes, and I'm looking forward to it. McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari all modified the car in the summer break to reduce downforce, and Monza has a lot of straights, so it'll be perfect for them. Mercedes will still be in a league of their own, but I want the McLarens to prove they've still got it (particularly Button - he's a brilliant driver, and there's a good chance this is his last season).

yeah I'm a huge fan of Jenson, hope he can atleast get on the podium once this year.

• Like 1

Libertine Angel

yeah I'm a huge fan of Jensen, hope he can atleast get on the podium once this year.

He technically got a podium result when Ricciardo was disqualified from the Australia race, but yeah, he deserves a trophy. He did well at Spa, and I reckon things'll get better as the season goes on. And then next year they've got Honda engines, which could change everything.

JOE THE X-KID

He technically got a podium result when Ricciardo was disqualified from the Australia race, but yeah, he deserves a trophy. He did well at Spa, and I reckon things'll get better as the season goes on. And then next year they've got Honda engines, which could change everything.

yeah that's true, I just hope he doesn't retire before he has the chance.
  • Like 1

Beathe.

I hate working weekends. Don't get to see races anymore. :dry:

• Like 2

Libertine Angel

So, Nico Rosberg's been fined. That won't change anything, seeing as he's incredibly rich anyway - it should've been an actual race penalty.

Bastard of 1969

So, Nico Rosberg's been fined. That won't change anything, seeing as he's incredibly rich anyway - it should've been an actual race penalty.

Formula 1 corruption.

• Like 1