New poster from GDA, "Like A Rat Does Cheese", available for pre-order for $5.99

Fuzz

I might have to get this :ninja: It'll be a couple of months though, is it going to be on sale for a while?

Hopefully. If we sell enough during the pre-order we'll be able to order enough to last a while. As of now, it's not looking too great.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully. If we sell enough during the pre-order we'll be able to order enough to last a while. As of now, it's not looking too great.

Aw, ok. I'll hope for the best then :)

I really love how subtle a reference it is. Great design! :happy:

I wish it was smaller. Usually I want big posters but the bigger it is the more questions I would get. :lol:

I wish it was smaller. Usually I want big posters but the bigger it is the more questions I would get. :lol:

11x17 is the next size up from a standard piece of paper. I thought that'd be small enough for something like this, without it being too small.

Yeah that's fine. I just thought it would make a cooler sticker than poster. Even though they really aren't that different.

Love it!

It's awesome because only Green Day fans understand the poster. A random person who doesn't know the song can't understand that there's a dirty song in the origin of the poster. It's like, somebody comes to your room and asks "What does it mean?" and you say "Isn't it obvious? It is a rat doing cheese!". But if that person is a Green Day fan, the person will say "You have a poster for Tré Cool's f**king dirty song! That's rad!".

Actually 80s rap music fans understand it too :D. 2 Live Crew came up with the line, Tre only quoted it (along with all the other lines from amusing classic rap songs he quoted in the song). Check out 2:10 here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNej0Nonlw0

I like the idea of a fan of classic rap music randomly seeing the poster on a Green Day fan's wall :lol:

I want this so bad, as soon as I have some money I'm gonna get my hands on one...Oh fuck it, I'll just eat noodles for another month!

Archived