Interview with Tre in Sweden

Green333Day

Why are we objectifying hot women all of a sudden? Is it because this is a discussion about Sweden and Tre? I see the connective tissues :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw that video yesterday, so amazing :lol:

lol really. Are you just saying that because she's billie's wife :lol:

You don't think women like rihanna or megan fox are hotter than her??? gurll get real for a second.

or you're just being sarcastic i don't know to each their own.

maybe you should "get real". everyone has different opinions and tastes about everything so shut up. (also i've never seen what's so fucking special about megan fox.)

maybe you should "get real". everyone has different opinions and tastes about everything so shut up. (also i've never seen what's so fucking special about megan fox.)

lol why are you so mad?? I wasn't being serious and I didn't think you were either. LOL calm down

This is precious :lol:. I love how much he enjoys himself on the rides. Also that ride where it's like you sit on a swing on long chains attached to a merry go round has always terrified me because it always seems like the chains could break really easily. How anyone can stand to go on a HUGE one that goes really high up in the air like that I don't know!

Why are we objectifying hot women all of a sudden? Is it because this is a discussion about Sweden and Tre? I see the connective tissues :P

Good question. Apparently any time a woman is mentioned it's a cue to compare her appearance with other women :rolleyes:. Didn't realized they'd entered a beauty contest or that this was a thread about the beauty contest.

Awesome video! It was actually a pretty cool interview with Tre in an interesting setting.

Wow, let's just be happy for Tre that he appears to have a girlfriend! Can't believe it's an excuse for some people to bag on Brittney and Adie (who are both BEAUTIFUL!)

You can tell he's a little annoyed :lol: still, good on him for being a good sport about it

Archived