Idiot Club Exclusive: Q&A with Billie Joe

JDookie

Who wants to count how many, "when will you come to my country/city/town." questions there are?

This.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody should ask "What has been your favourite moment of this tour so far?"

Oh and ask about the remixes he did.

AND ask about how I Run NY happened.

I wish I was on Idiot Nation...

Ask him if they're planning on collaborating with other artists in the future,

I dunno this just came to my mind.

If no one's done it I'll submit the question about Lonely Island and I Run NY...that was a good question :thumbsup:

Somebody should ask him what's the plan for 2014, since it is the 10th and 20th anniversary for Dookie and American Idiot. I know it might be a surprise, but I'd love to know what he's got in mind to do next year.

Just submitted my question. Might ask another one though but I'm excited that we get to hear from Billie. Maybe we'll get a two or three part video like we got with Tre due to how many questions will be asked (Of course they may just have one video which will be perfectly fine for me)

I really need to get a bloody Idiot Club membership, I'm getting sick of missing out :/

I just submitted this:

How were you approached to do "I Run NY" with The Lonely Island? Are you a fan?

Are there anymore fun collaborations with other artists in the near future?

I wanted to post something about the trilogy being remixed but I saw someone else had beat me to it :S

Hey! I kinda can't find the right thread and I'm not an club member :(

So can anyone help me post the questions below?

1. How does he come up with those awesome lyrics, like does he specially think about it or does a good line just pop up in his head sometimes?

2. Does Green Day do any sponsoring? (e.g. for motorsports if yes www.facebook.de/vivmainusch is my page :D )

3. What keeps the band together so close and for such a long time?

4. Will we hear some new creations soon?

5. Would Billie Joe recommend moving to the US, is it really sometimes easier to achieve things there?

6. Which are his top 5 favourite countries?

Thx in advance if anyone could help me! :)

I was looking at some of the questions members posted and one was the classic why don't you age one. :pinch::dry:

i looked through about 5 pages a few hours ago and saw at least 6 of those questions :lol: green day fans are so predictable.

Oh geez :rolleyes: I even saw one that asked what brand of eyeliner do you use? Bleck.

i wonder if they read all the pages or just pick some random ones that seem good. knowing idiot club its probably the later. I'm sure half of them will be COME TO MY COUNTRY :D. i hope the interesting ones dont get overlooked

I like to think they'll have the good sense not to ask any of the "come to my country" ones.

3. What keeps the band together so close and for such a long time?

If he gets asked that he'll say, "We keep the fights clean and the sex dirty". He always says that haha. I wouldn't mind seeing that asked just to see if he says it again :D

That's it, I'm making an account as soon as I can! I can't take this anymore. :woot:

I don't really have a question, but I'd like to see the videos and all!!

But are the previous Q&As any good? Or do they pick the questions that are the same as always?

I remember when Blink-182 did something similar to this and there were at least 4 come to my country questions :dry: I'm sorry, but those are just annoying and prevent good and interesting question from being asked.

Please don't ask " HOW DO YOU LOOK SO YOUNG " questions. It's getting old & he may reply with " No, I age everyday " :lol:

Thank you very much :rolleyes:

You are easily the most sensible-minded teenage Green Day fan I've come across yet.

I only have two posts on the Idiot Club. 1. In the Mike Q&A thread asking him if he knows where Billie buys his socks, and 2. In the Billie Q&A thread asking him to tell us where he buys his socks.

There are 35 pages of questions and I don't want to believe how many stupid questions there are. :huh:

I must think of a good question to ask. If I don't find anything to ask, I won't ask.

I hate the fucking guy saying come to Brazil!, we all want Green Day in our cities but Billie doesn't read all the questions, the IN admins do

I wanted to ask if he gets annoyed by the replies on his instagram/twitter, but opted to toss a silly question in instead.

I asked

What was the lyric writing process like for Nightlife? Did you or Lady Cobra write her parts in the song?

not bad?

I'll ask about I run NY too, I wanna know.

Archived