Sanity Loan

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fireworks Night is November 5th.

Silly Mericans.

What is Fireworks Night in England?

All I can think of is when Tre threw out the first pitch at a Cubs game. :lol:

This almost makes me want to attend an A's game for the first time since I had to go with my dad as a kid. Almost.

All I can think of is when Tre threw out the first pitch at a Cubs game. :lol:

That and he did it somewhere else too. St Louis, maybe or Texas. Can't remember but I know it did it more than once. :)

This almost makes me want to attend an A's game for the first time since I had to go with my dad as a kid. Almost.

Go, go, go! Take lots of pictures. You have to go! :)

Go, go, go! Take lots of pictures. You have to go! :)

I hate baseball though! It is temping because it's not very pricey and it's so close. My dad would be so happy if I went. :lol:

That's not terrorism because, according to current popular belief, terrorism is only terrorism if it is carried out by someone relating to Al Qaeda or the Taliban.

Someone should do a DNA test on Bin Laden to check he's not a descendant of Guy Fawkes... way to fuck a media agenda :P

I hate baseball though! It is temping because it's not very pricey and it's so close. My dad would be so happy if I went. :lol:

So go to see the beginning, hang out around the stadium during the game (eating and drinking!) and go back to your seat for the fireworks. No real need to actually watch the game. There's always lots of stuff going on a the stadium to keep you assumed while the game is on! :)

Stalking where they are sitting should keep you busy for a bit too! Not that you'll get into the box area but you'd be able to see/wathc them. Yeah, very stalkerish! :lol:

You should try and go, it sounds fun :J

So go to see the beginning, hang out around the stadium during the game (eating and drinking!) and go back to your seat for the fireworks. No real need to actually watch the game. There's always lots of stuff going on a the stadium to keep you assumed while the game is on! :)

Stalking where they are sitting should keep you busy for a bit too! Not that you'll get into the box area but you'd be able to see/wathc them. Yeah, very stalkerish! :lol:

You should try and go, it sounds fun :J

I just texted my friend Brad about it, he's obsessed with baseball. My love for GD outweighs my hatred for baseball, so I'll see what I can do.

This sounds amazing, wish I could go! I'm expecting a Disneyland Stylee Fireworks Spectacular - someone has to youtube it!

Or am I expecting too much..?

I am sooo excited for this!!! :woot: Especially after this "Green Day band memebers will be on-field to throw out a ceremonial first pitch" :runaround: Woohoo!! :happy:

what is fireworks night? is that a thing or is it because ooo look green day and sparkles?

how exciting!! i know NOTHING about baseball because it's not a major sport here, but i'm looking forward to seeing this!

i'm assuming someone will put it up on youtube, haha.

I hope the songs don't get censored or excluded for language, being a public event. That's a major buzzkill.

Archived