Akshat

Paranormal Experiences

Khaleesi.
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, BetterThanAir said:

I got a casual job at a paranormal investigation service! I am over the moon happy about this. :) 

omg what

• Like 1

Emilie

dad had his first scary experience last night

so our backyard is sort of a long rectangular shape. At one end is our back door, at the other end is the fence of the house behind us. Near our back door is an outdoor table and some chairs, and near the fence we have a small garden with a pond. 

So last night dad was sitting at the table near the back door, in the dark. He heard 3 knocks. He looked up, originally he thought it was the house behind us, but then he realised their house was empty. He heard 3 knocks again. They were coming from the pond. He got off the chair, walked to the pond, shone his torch on it. when he turned his torch on the 3 knocks came again - except this time they were coming back from the other side of the yard, from the chair he'd just gotten out of.

He ran inside, looking pretty weirded out, which is unlike him. But eventually both of us spent some time sitting at the table outside, waiting to see if it'd happen again. I did hear one knock at the front door when I walked past it later, but that could've been anything.

• Like 3

Hayley

Omg @Emilie whenever I see you posted I want to get the popcorn ready

• Like 2

BetterThanAir
On June 22, 2017 at 7:48 AM, Jane Lannister said:

Holy shit this is an awesome job!!! What did you have to do to apply?

On June 22, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Khaleesi. said:

omg what

It was super awesome! So I was on my Facebook app and I saw a section called 'jobs', and I've never seen it before. Since I'm an opportunity snatcher, I went to check it out and saw a Paranormal Investigation Team had a job posting. Out of curiosity I messaged them saying I was interested in learning more. The next day I met with the team at a Tim Horton's. I told them about my experiences and whatnot. They seemed to like me and recruited me. We go all around Ontario. Check us out! Listowel Paranormal Experience ;) 

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
3 hours ago, BetterThanAir said:

It was super awesome! So I was on my Facebook app and I saw a section called 'jobs', and I've never seen it before. Since I'm an opportunity snatcher, I went to check it out and saw a Paranormal Investigation Team had a job posting. Out of curiosity I messaged them saying I was interested in learning more. The next day I met with the team at a Tim Horton's. I told them about my experiences and whatnot. They seemed to like me and recruited me. We go all around Ontario. Check us out! Listowel Paranormal Experience ;) 

This is so awesome! Any cool stories from work? What exactly do you do, do you use those fancy ghost-detecting gadgets or do you just come over and wait for "something" to happen? And what do you do when it happens? 

Billie Hoe

I should really stop reading about paranormal experiences when I believe in & am scared shitless of ghosts. I haven't made an experience yet (thank GOD, I don't think I would ever be able to not live in paranoia if I did), but this verified person on Twitter (I think he's a cartoonist? He drew a picture of said ghost anyway) is documenting this ghost via tweets, including videos and photos and I really hope he's trolling but he's making it hard for me not to believe him. 

If anyone of you wants to share my pain, here's the story:

https://storify.com/moby_dickhead/dear-david (all tweets)

Emilie

Sorry about this @Billie Hoe

I was at home last week alone with my brother. It was late-ish. I was in my room studying, my brother was in the living room watching TV. It's quiet and then something starts tapping on my window. I thought maybe my sister had come home and been locked out. I was annoyed, but then usually when that happens she texts me. The tapping continues, moving all over the window. It starts out slow and then speeds up until it's almost a vibrating noise. Point to note, there's nothing outside my window - no trees, no shrubs, nothing that could be knocked over. I get a bit creeped out and go sit with my brother for a bit. Then, I go back to my room. While I was gone the tapping had stopped. So I think it's over. I sit back down, keep studying. The tapping starts again. In short bursts. 3 taps, then a gap, a few more taps, another gap. Then it goes all out very fast again. Suddenly it moves up the window, into the ceiling. Now you know if something is tapping on the outside of my window, there's no way it can suddenly shoot up to the inside of my ceiling. It wasn't the roof - it was the ceiling.

I went and sat with my brother for a good 5 minutes, and when I went back it had stopped :confused:

BetterThanAir

When Tom was over a few weeks ago, we spent the week at my grandparent's house. I put on the jacuzzi to do a foot spa for myself, and when I had my feet in with the water going, I saw with my own eyes the knob for the cold water turn by itself. I screamed so loud and called for Tom and RIGHT when he came in, it turned itself off. I swear it happened and he thinks I imagined it but I know for sure it is haunted. My grandparent's neighbour's son passed away like ten years ago. He died of cancer in their home. His room was across that washroom too, I know it must have been him.

Khaleesi.
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:08 PM, Billie Hoe said:

I should really stop reading about paranormal experiences when I believe in & am scared shitless of ghosts. I haven't made an experience yet (thank GOD, I don't think I would ever be able to not live in paranoia if I did), but this verified person on Twitter (I think he's a cartoonist? He drew a picture of said ghost anyway) is documenting this ghost via tweets, including videos and photos and I really hope he's trolling but he's making it hard for me not to believe him. 

I'm reading this at work and it's actually freaking me out

• Like 1

Billie Hoe
6 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

I'm reading this at work and it's actually freaking me out

Girl me too. I follow him on Twitter now and have notifications on, so I won't miss anything (you know, because apparently I'm a fucking masochist), and he just updated his story.

What I don't understand is... he clearly has the money to move (he moved around in the same house), why doesn't he LEAVE?! He says he has no guarantee that this won't follow him, but he hasn't shared any experiences from when he was outside of the house, and clearly the cams inside the house pick up stuff when he's not there. I'm just sorry for the cats who are clearly freaked out about this. :( I would be out of there so fast.

(Tweets in spoiler)

Spoiler

(He didn't say anything about this yet, so apparently he didn't notice it, but... look at the green jar on the table. What. the. fuck.)

Khaleesi.
46 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Girl me too. I follow him on Twitter now and have notifications on, so I won't miss anything (you know, because apparently I'm a fucking masochist), and he just updated his story.

What I don't understand is... he clearly has the money to move (he moved around in the same house), why doesn't he LEAVE?! He says he has no guarantee that this won't follow him, but he hasn't shared any experiences from when he was outside of the house, and clearly the cams inside the house pick up stuff when he's not there. I'm just sorry for the cats who are clearly freaked out about this. :( I would be out of there so fast.

(Tweets in spoiler)

Hide contents

(He didn't say anything about this yet, so apparently he didn't notice it, but... look at the green jar on the table. What. the. fuck.)

What the actual fuck. I would be out of there so fast

emmericanidiot

I keep getting really weird stuff happening to me at work, I work in the evenings and I'm almost always on my own (or am i...) and it's a pretty old building so sometimes it's slightly unsettling anyway. But the other day I came through one of the doors and a picture literally threw itself off a shelf and broke right in front of me, and there was absolutely nothing that would've knocked it, and about a week or so before I had been thinking a lot about my granny and suddenly some keys that I'd left in a door for ages started swinging and I was nowhere near them. I wouldn't say I'm thinking about it being a ghost, but there's definitely some freaky shit going on and I'm not happy about it, and also if there is a ghost, I'd love it if they'd help me out with my job instead of freaking me out.

pouty bitch

Didn't know this thread existed, so I'm glad I found it.

So I've had some kind of ghost in my house for a couple years now. It doesn't seem like he's here all the time - the weird stuff only happens for a few days/weeks and then it stops for a few months, then it starts again - as if he keeps going away. It started out as just hearing footsteps and seeing shadows, but then I actually saw him. I've seen him a few times actually, but this was the only time I could see his face. It looked like he was a black man, about 5"10, always wearing a grey jacket. We call him Phil. I'm the only one in my house that's seen him, but my mam has heard him talking. She said she didn't understand him and she thought he wasn't speaking English. And my dad heard footsteps going to his bedroom door, which then opened of it's own accord, but no-one was there - we presumed that was Phil too. Phil doesn't seem to want to cause any harm or trouble. Other than opening/closing doors, the only other thing he's done is open my bedroom curtains in the middle of the night. This has happened multiple times - I go to sleep and they're closed, I wake up at about 6AM and they're half open. Idk why he does it. It doesn't really bother me though, I actually feel pretty comfortable when Phil's around.

There's one thing that just really freaked me out though. I was just reading through some previous posts in this thread and I saw the Dear David guy. I started reading through his tweets and, as I was reading, my phone just froze. The screen totally froze, it wouldn't let me turn off the screen or the actual phone itself. It just froze with the tweets on the screen and stayed like that for about 10 minutes - it's never done anything like that before. I tried switching it off, I tried plugging it in, I tried physically taking my phone to pieces, but it wouldn't go off. After about 10 minutes, the screen went black, then it flashed grey, then it went black again, then it flashed grey again, and then it came back on and started functioning as normal, no longer frozen. Idk if it was just a coincidence that it happened when I was reading those creepy tweets or not, but that was some freaky shit.:ermm:

E X H A U S T E D
On 9/5/2017 at 12:08 AM, Billie Hoe said:

I READ THAT WHOLE THING YESTERDAY AND I DID NOT SLEEP. I TOTALLY BELIEVE IN PARANORMAL STUFF (my childhood home was haunted. The previous owner DIED IN THE BATHROOM, AND GAVE US HELL.) AND IDC IF THIS IS REAL OR NOT THE VIDS ARE SO CREEPY! 

Sorry. This stuff freaks me out but I always read it anyway.

Emilie

OKAY

so this morning my dad came into my room and asked me when I got up. I’d literally just woken up when he came in so I said “just now”. He asked if I’d been up at all in the morning and I said no. He said he’d heard a woman talking to my brother earlier this morning and when he got up the front door was unlocked. The woman was saying things like “okay Jakey time to get dressed for school” and my brother was replying to her

kaylubd

So I haven't had anything super freaky but sometimes I think we have a prankster ghost in the house. There are moments when I could've sworn I turned off a light and then it's on or the I turned off the TV and then it's on. It could be my forgetfulness but sometimes I wonder if we have a ghost who I have named Jeremy. If we do and that's all it's gonna do then it can stay lol. 

Disappearing-Shawn
On 9/4/2017 at 6:08 PM, Billie Hoe said:

It was a great read! I'm not 100% on whether I believe him or not, but it certainly captivated me for sometime while I read everything!

Billie Hoe
50 minutes ago, Disappearing-Shawn said:

It was a great read! I'm not 100% on whether I believe him or not, but it certainly captivated me for sometime while I read everything!

He completely abandoned the story after he quit at buzzfeed so I'd say it's not based on true events lol

LMAOO I JUST CLICKED ON THE TWEET and it says he BLOCKED ME lmao

• Haha 2