Dookie & Kerplunk Converse on sale 40% off at Converse.com

Fuzz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I was 14 so these could be cool :(

Well, I'm 15 and ordered the Dookies yesterday on sale... If I don't like them, they'll go back in the box and stay in my collection

I'd really love to have the Dookie converse, but apparently only Bigfoot size are still available :(

So sad that only big sizes are left :( , damn those Dookie converse are perfect.

I actually quite like the Kerplunk ones.

They're great, but high tops are not my style at all

I actually quite like the Kerplunk ones.

I only see green Converse, what are the other side of them like?

I only see green Converse, what are the other side of them like?

They are mostly just a solid color, but there's a "Green Day" tag on the front of the tongue (in the Kerplunk font) and the inside of the shoe has the Kerplunk flower logo.

gZQGBvA.png

OAc0Wc5.png

Thought I can afford the Kerplunk ones, I still don't want to pay that much for them. I like the design, but I don't like it enough to pay more than 10 bucks for them.

They are mostly just a solid color, but there's a "Green Day" tag on the front of the tongue (in the Kerplunk font) and the inside of the shoe has the Kerplunk flower logo.

Can't deny the coolness of those

I'd really love to have the Dookie converse, but apparently only Bigfoot size are still available :(

Im bigfoot but it would look so stupid on me, It's like I'm walking on flippers :P

Im bigfoot but it would look so stupid on me, It's like I'm walking on flippers :P

I'd like to think this is justice. If I can't wear them, neither can you :P

strange when i click add to basket it doesnt work, and ive tried 2 diff browsers :S ?

Insomniac designs would look pretty cool. I don't think insomniac is a popular enough album for converse to think its worth it though.

I got the Kerplunk ones when they came out, they're pretty awesome imo. You can't really tell they're GD chucks unless you look inside :P

I'm tempted to get the dookie ones though :ninja:

strange when i click add to basket it doesnt work, and ive tried 2 diff browsers :S ?

That happened to me.... I think Converse doesn't like international folk. It usually tries to re-direct me to the shitty UK store too.

you gotta have some big feet for that Dookie shoe

I have the Dookie shoes and they look amazing! The tracklisting is written on the tongues (side A on the right shoe, side B on the left). They're by far the coolest Converse I have.

I have the Dookie shoes and they look amazing! The tracklisting is written on the tongues (side A on the right shoe, side B on the left). They're by far the coolest Converse I have.

I agree %100. I don't wear them everyday because I work, but when I do I'm always super happy and can't stop looking at my feet! :happy:

Archived