Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Jason White's guitars

Bastard of 1969

So, here we go. I called it "BJA's Jason's, Mike's guitars", 'cause they aren't making WHOLE Green Day. We need Tre! However, let's start this topic!

I saw them having a fuckload of guitars. Post pictures, or add more guitars. You can post some facts, 'bout their guitars, or something like that, and...so on...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think one of Jason's guitar's name is Gertrude. Also he numbers his cases.

i think one of Jason's guitar's name is Gertrude. Also he numbers his cases.

.12088-gibson-es-335-dot-wine-red-large.j

I think that's Gertrude!

Billie:

Gibson Les Paul Junior:(old)

New models:

9ceb687ae4b62b17885b59f36fbe95db.png

In premier guitar interview, his guitar technician told that this was repainted. Now, which one is that?

.12088-gibson-es-335-dot-wine-red-large.j

I think that's Gertrude!

In premier guitar interview, his guitar technician told that this was repainted. Now, which one is that?

I think it's the classic white. You can see the neck is black on the front and not brown like the others ;)

I don't know where I heard that Jason named his guitars like Billie and Mike. but yeah, i'm pretty sure that's Gertrude.

What about blue? He has an original one until now, or he changes the guitar?

I think it's the classic white. You can see the neck is black on the front and not brown like the others ;)

Man, i miss white one.

What about blue? He has an original one until now, or he changes the guitar?

Man, i miss white one.

Me too.. It's the reason why I bought this one. Inspiration :)

782495327.jpg?1371561977

I'm pretty sure it's just one of his ebony signature models. You can see the back of the neck is actually black with his signature at the top. All they've done is repainted, replaced the H90 pick up with a seymour duncan antiquity pick up and replaced the pick guard and knobs.

Me too.. It's the reason why I bought this one. Inspiration :)

782495327.jpg?1371561977

logrtolkjcarlčdgxpwriaxphesdlxhjqcorjdolcjrtolzjsgjcighjcirshgsijdshgsrcjdshglkwcjjrhocjotrh. I WANT IT.

I'm pretty sure it's just one of his ebony signature models. You can see the back of the neck is actually black with his signature at the top. All they've done is repainted, replaced the H90 pick up with a seymour duncan antiquity pick up and replaced the pick guard and knobs.

I miss H90. He was damn good!

What about his Gretsch guitars? I saw one in Troublemaker, one Hollowbody, i don't know a lot about that guitar!

A H90 is the pick up on his signature models, not the name of his classic white guitar.

A H90 is the pick up on his signature models, not the name of his classic white guitar.

I know. In interview for Gibson he said that he designed it by himself.

logrtolkjcarlčdgxpwriaxphesdlxhjqcorjdolcjrtolzjsgjcighjcirshgsijdshgsrcjdshglkwcjjrhocjotrh. I WANT IT.

What about his Gretsch guitars? I saw one in Troublemaker, one Hollowbody, i don't know a lot about that guitar!

I miss the one he used for WMUWSE in 2005. The black one

Yea, where is dat Gretsch? It sounded damn good. Last time i saw it was on 21cb.

What about BJA-s Tele, he used in 1999. new year, and strat also?

This one is beautiful 782505993.png?1371563968

Yea, in premier guitar bja-s guitar technician said they wanted to make a signature out of it :)

What about Blue?

just reminding you that you don't play, mister :P

I like the sound of Blue, it's so straight forward. Now a days the band always plays with a mountain of different instruments, and there is nothing wrong with that, I just wish that once in a while they did something simple (like 1 set of instruments each instead of 1 per song) like they did before they became loaded.

Doesn't get much more straightforward than LP Juniors. Blue is pretty great, though

The sparkling silver said it was painted by a friend of Billie's

I know Jason played a Danelectro model on the trilogy and has it with him this tour, but he has yet to use it. The only footage I can find of him playing it is the video of Lazy Bones at 1-2-3-4 Go.

I know Jason played a Danelectro model on the trilogy and has it with him this tour, but he has yet to use it. The only footage I can find of him playing it is the video of Lazy Bones at 1-2-3-4 Go.

He uses it for Stray Heart as well (or at least he did for the SXSW performance)

It isn't whitie because this one's bridge is not angled as much as whitie's was, and it is much closer to the pickup. It is either a sunburst repaint or ebony repainted. I Call it

SPARKLE JUNIOR

This one is beautiful 782505993.png?1371563968

DAT Gibson es-137....Signature NOW

Archived