Idiot Nation

bri1039

I renewed using my free code from the box set I ordered last year.. No tshirt because it was a promo.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else having a problem trying to renew? I keep trying to put in my information and when I click subscribe and pay, a page pops up saying fatal error. Which worries me.

Hey, I just wanted to say that since there is/was a problem on the IN when you tried to renew your membership, I sent an email to the site and they told me that there is an issue on the server and to keep an eye on your credit card if it said "fatal error" once you had filled the form. I just checked mine and it said I paid 5 times!!! Goddamn. And it says my membership is still not active! I've just sent another email

Hey, I just wanted to say that since there is/was a problem on the IN when you tried to renew your membership, I sent an email to the site and they told me that there is an issue on the server and to keep an eye on your credit card if it said "fatal error" once you had filled the form. I just checked mine and it said I paid 5 times!!! Goddamn. And it says my membership is still not active! I've just sent another email

I did exactly the same thing. I called visa and handled it though, so it's all fine. My account finally got renewed. I had to send a massive amount of complaining emails.

This happened to me too, several months ago. Apparently it has something to do with them sending the bank a request for payment, if the bank don't acknowlege payment straight away you get the error page. I had to ring California to get them to stop the requests for payment, as my bank couldnt halt it from this end. They were lovely though, rang me back to save call costs and sorted it out straight away

My membership runs out tomorrow and I really wanna renew. But I'm too stingy to do it just for some interviews and contests. I'll have to wait until the next time there's a presale I want in on or until they make a girl's t shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this Idiot Nation membership is available for people in Ireland?

Does anyone know if this Idiot Nation membership is available for people in Ireland?

worldwide :)

My membership was up on the 24th and im still able to log in... =/

same thing with me...i could have sworn my membership should have ended some time in the last few weeks

but i'm not complaining ;)

same thing with me...i could have sworn my membership should have ended some time in the last few weeks

but i'm not complaining ;)

As far as I am aware your membership automatically renews, so if your card details haven't changed it'll take the amount and renew automatically, check your Credit Card statements.

x

Damn you bills and important spendings!!! because of you I can't spend my money on really important shit like Idiot Nation! :mad:

My membership runs out tomorrow and I really wanna renew. But I'm too stingy to do it just for some interviews and contests. I'll have to wait until the next time there's a presale I want in on or until they make a girl's t shirt.

yes! a girl's shirt would be awesome

yes! a girl's shirt would be awesome

I gave this years shirt to my son, he's 13 and it fits him perfectly. It's certainly not my style, so yep I agree the choice of a man's or woman's style would be great.

x

Would that mean stretchy, with a waist or both?

I never cared, but I realise it might be a big deal to many.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't log in! I know for sure I'm entering the right username and password (I submited my e-mail to get the password too). And it doesn't work. :mellow: Is this something that happens or?
I only created the account in July!

I can't log in! I know for sure I'm entering the right username and password (I submited my e-mail to get the password too). And it doesn't work. :mellow: Is this something that happens or?

I only created the account in July!

I haven't tried to log in recently, but I heard some other people were having trouble to log in too in the last two days. There must be something wrong with the site

Yep, same problem here. Before I got my account, which just like a month ago, I tried so many times to just get an account and it wouldn't let me.

me neither doesn't work and i created my account in april! hope it's gonna be okay soon.

Will we be refunded for the days it doesn't work? :dry:

At least they should add those days to the expiration date!

Will we be refunded for the days it doesn't work? :dry:

that would be too complicated imagine them giving away like 0.3$ to every members :P

Archived